Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

Megan deserves a place on this gif

Oon8PfQ.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, El Chico said:

The ridicule she’s getting on twitter is sending me :dies:

the jester of rap :clap3:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Megan is a silent killer. She CLEARED with one line with no names mentioned. 

The hit dog absolutely hollered and hasn’t been able to shut up since. 

Right?  It took her two seconds to say the name of a law and 24 hours and counting of complete drug fueled meltdowns from a clown 

2 hours ago, Afterglow said:

I really don't think anyone will ever be a relevant as Nicki f*cking Minaj. Like she's this far into her career, still #1 in sales, hit singles, sold out world tour and still has the rap girlies and the world hanging on her every word. She's given Meg her first hit in some time just because of tweets. :jonnycat:  And she knows she can pretty much say whatever simply because she is the queen and so celebrated, nothing hinders her. I truly don't think anyone will ever come close to her. 

Madonna has a sold out world tour 40+ years into her career 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, She-Rah said:

They said she thought the profile was Ariana Grande because of her pfp she was spilling the tea :skull:

waitttttt lmaoooooo

• Haha 1

MESS 

Edited by naval23

2 hours ago, paulie said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

interesting :redface:

• Haha 1

Nicki will forever be a loser after all of this :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I hope the fact the she's married and defended a rapist pdf will be brung up forever when in relation to Nicki Minaj.

Edited by réveuse

2 hours ago, paulie said:

spacer.png

byegurl.gif

3 hours ago, She-Rah said:

They said she thought the profile was Ariana Grande because of her pfp she was spilling the tea :skull:

Deserves its own thread allegedly :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

Stanning her seems very stressful (x17)

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Afterglow said:

I really don't think anyone will ever be a relevant as Nicki f*cking Minaj. Like she's this far into her career, still #1 in sales, hit singles, sold out world tour and still has the rap girlies and the world hanging on her every word. She's given Meg her first hit in some time just because of tweets. :jonnycat:  And she knows she can pretty much say whatever simply because she is the queen and so celebrated, nothing hinders her. I truly don't think anyone will ever come close to her. 

Y’all take this “Queen” mess way too seriously. No wonder her brain fried. Dick riders are a curse. :skull: 

:ahh: 

Nicki Minaj Is Hella Pressed Over Megan Thee Stallion’s Apparent ‘Hiss’ Diss

In the hours since the drop, Minaj has tweeted several times about Megan, calling her a liar, a flop, all while claiming she doesn’t “condone ‘bullying.'” In a 3,100-character post on X Friday and an Instagram Live Thursday night, Minaj took aim at Megan, seemingly claiming the rapper lied about being shot by Tory Lanez.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/nicki-minaj-megan-thee-stallion-hiss-diss-1234955299/amp/

3100???????! :deadbanana2:

Did she really think that’s a clever line? s:wan:

On 1/26/2024 at 1:31 AM, FOCK said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Lmao that’s why Nicki is so funny. She shows her insecurity so easily. The first thing she brings up is her Grammys 💀 and knows exactly how many Megan has. That info lives in her mind and it makes me laugh that she’s so pressed that she doesn’t get the acclaim her delusion brain thinks she deserves. 

It’s kinda funny watching her come for Meg’s sales and chart positions because that was always the one thing she could never clock Cardi about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAP said:

“She literally tweeted bars”, and I wonder if Kenneth is impressed. He’s def seen more bars in his life.

spacer.png 

Prison bars or candy bars to attract children to his van? Specify please. 

Megan’s name and 3 letters after really did that much damage uh…. Flawless victory 

• Thanks 2

Embarrassing

inb4 she screams “PINK FRIDAY IS PLATINUM CHI 🦄” again for the gagillionth time

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.