Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

Whew the drama :eatpopcorn:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

DAMNNN WOKE UP TO THIS MESS 

I woke up and was in disbelief at 40 pages overnight :deadbanana2: Making more noise rn than when the album dropped. This behavior is sadly not shocking however.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Funny how she’s implying that Megan has an eyes on that sexual offender of her :rip:.  Girl.. she doesn’t need this, if she wanted she could wait until Thanksgiving, line up in some suburban street and find out someone with an ankle monitor to give the best “love”. However, we know Megan has standards and class, also want to have a children and go to a park for example! 

They said she thought the profile was Ariana Grande because of her pfp she was spilling the tea :skull:

• Haha 5

I mean, it’s not like we haven’t been known this already but she’s by far the most insane person in the whole industry. Anyone still defending herself is just as deranged as her. It’s scary

• Like 4

I really don't think anyone will ever be a relevant as Nicki f*cking Minaj. Like she's this far into her career, still #1 in sales, hit singles, sold out world tour and still has the rap girlies and the world hanging on her every word. She's given Meg her first hit in some time just because of tweets. :jonnycat:  And she knows she can pretty much say whatever simply because she is the queen and so celebrated, nothing hinders her. I truly don't think anyone will ever come close to her. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 19

3 hours ago, Lovett said:

We've seen the video though. Nicki is quite clearly drunk off her face in it and is the one forcing Megan to drink. Not the other way around. :skull: It's so bizarre that Nicki and her fans are trying to force a different narrative when there's video evidence. :toofunny3:

it's truly bizarre how the barbz will fully believe some crazy **** narratives and also creating more of them like sometimes i genuinely don't think we live in the same world :rip:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dr. Alexander said:

She is on drugs bad

The way it took her 5 tries AND a pause to get that 9th grade insult out

fragment wou-- uuuhh-- sca-- dd-- fragment foot d--

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

I really don't think anyone will ever be a relevant as Nicki f*cking Minaj. Like she's this far into her career, still #1 in sales, hit singles, sold out world tour and still has the rap girlies and the world hanging on her every word. She's given Meg her first hit in some time just because of tweets. :jonnycat:  And she knows she can pretty much say whatever simply because she is the queen and so celebrated, nothing hinders her. I truly don't think anyone will ever come close to her. 

@Lovett see this for example 

• Haha 2

Insane to me that Nicki acts like this when she just had her biggest year in a decade and she’s more successful than any other female rapper. Why are you so bitter? What else do you want?

• Like 2

Just now, Minogue said:

Insane to me that Nicki acts like this when she just had her biggest year in a decade and she’s more successful than any other female rapper. Why are you so bitter? What else do you want?

Well being successful doesn’t mean being happy and not coke addicted. Stats wont solve mental issues 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

The way it took her 5 tries AND a pause to get that 9th grade insult out

fragment wou-- uuuhh-- sca-- dd-- fragment foot d--

It's sad actually

12 minutes ago, Minogue said:

She's just having fun at this point. She's bored, she's the only one at the top of the game. Her album and tour selling with no effort. A little Twitter beef engagement is probably exciting for her, plus she's giving Meg her first possible hit in a long time.

So she's clearly just using this as something to do before going to bed. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

9 hours ago, Dr. Alexander said:

She is on drugs bad

percocet got you playing with your twitter

24kivy-doja.gif

• Haha 2

Nicki Minaj talking about Meg's dead mother when she knows the pain of losing a parent considering she dedicated her album opener to her father is... 🤮

Queen of R*pe is currently Trending on Twitter. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, paulie said:

spacer.png

:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.