Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

13 minutes ago, ThehushSound said:

Nicki knows ice has very little talent if any, she is Nicki’s play thing, eventually Nicki will toss her out with the trash but I doubt we’ll see any dragging, she’ll just simple act like ice never existed.

I don't think she's that bright nor does she have the emotional maturity for all that... Ice lashings incoming i fear :dancehall:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

7 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Oh my GOD

3d959ac54f182980a12fbd41d9e17884.jpg

No this white boy bashing her doesn't sit right with me (even though I agree) lmao

Not her trying to get the Navy on her side… you can’t make this **** up :ahh: :lmao: 

15 minutes ago, Chris said:

What a mess today has been.

giphy.gif

sis you cant just drop this gif and not tell us his name mamaaa :gaycat4:

1 minute ago, #1Pokpaker said:

I don't think she's that bright nor does she have the emotional maturity for all that... Ice lashings incoming i fear :dancehall:

Whether Nicki drags F drops or just drops ice, she is going to be devastated. She is you and I don’t think she realizes the games Nicki is playing and how narcissistic Nicki is.

8 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Oh my GOD

There are several claims in this video this guy could get sued for, I - hope he’s said *allegedly in the description or something.  :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, SKESTU said:

sis you cant just drop this gif and not tell us his name mamaaa :gaycat4:

its Chris Underwood. I gotchu :-*

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

the way we are watching in real time, the collapse of the minaj empire :sistrens:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

Another instance of a DUMB b*rb with no idea how the law works lmfaooo. He absolutely cannot get sued.

:rip:

Female Eminem all I can say  :skull:

So did this raging baggie of coke go to bed or did her phone die?

We won’t hear anything from Nicki for like 48 hours. That come down sleep is going to be heavenly 

At this point this is typical Miss Minaj Petty parasitic and narcissistic behavior.

Arguing with people over a song line when she should be focusing on her tour and her album. She lost the plot. At this point, female rap unity is a lost cause. Always fighting over the dumbest ****. Yeah, sure kiki and gag over there but bringing up your dead parent for a shock factor is a new low. Ever since she got with that 288 PC husband of hers, she lost the plot. She needs to grow the **** up. She’s 41. Instead of being a mentor and supporting the new generation of female rap, she gets insecure. It’s sad. Yet, some of these new girlies really look up to Nicki, instead she brings them down instead of supporting them. Yet, her stans who are mostly predominantly gay men with a Regina George Complex enable that behavior. Don’t get me wrong she has a great discography, but going down like this is terrible. It is what it is. Time to mature. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

Another instance of a DUMB b*rb with no idea how the law works lmfaooo. He absolutely cannot get sued.

He stated she was the “self proclaimed Queen of R@pe”, that’s sufficient grounds for a defamation case, if this goes sufficiently viral. 

Try someone else, floplexis. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

She should really go to rehab for her own good. I don’t mean that as shade, addiction is real and a brutally corrosive force on the mental well being of addicts. I genuinely can’t imagine her embarrassing herself to the extent that she has for the past 36 hours if she wasn’t struggling with substance abuse

• Like 3

Here's the bottom line: Nicki talks about how she broke barriers in the rap industry as a woman and ushered in a new era of rap/hiphop. That's true. Her jobless fans like to go on and on about how "she's doing so well!!1! (as a woman in rap)" always with that qualifier because, if we're speaking objectively, career-wise she's miles behind her peers (ie: the people that debuted right around when she did, like Drake, Kendrick, J Cole, etc). However, I can look past that because again, woman in hip hop, she has a lot of sexism to face etc. 

So it's absolutely bonkers that Nicki, the woman who claims she did so much for women in the field, goes on a rampage attacking someone relentlessly who is a DIRECT target of the misogyny of the rap industry... like this is a woman who spoke up about her abuse and violence against her to be met with shady bars, vitriol etc from MEN... and now a WOMAN is feeding into it. Nicki really could've been a mentor for the new rap girls and really left her mark on the industry. But what an absolute loser. Her and her fans ki kiing this behavior are some of the WORST people out there. Disgusting POS.  

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

It really took Nicki dragging her own fans, dragging people unprovoked online, and mocking another woman for getting attacked for people to begin to see how vile she really is? And in spite of all that, she'll still have jobless cult members defending her online like clockwork for free.

The Trump of Rap did that. :clap3:

• Haha 2

I just know the female rap group chats are all popping right now dddd :jonnycat:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

:deadbanana2: 

i will forever curse the day she met THAT man

janet-jackson.gif

32 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Oh my GOD

not Queen of R*PE

53150181397_29505a2374_m.jpg

chi...🦄

• Haha 1

they really thought :ahh: 

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.