Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

Tbh this is embarrassing. She’s preaching that pink Friday 2 is all about full circle moments, self love all this stuff. Being at peace. Nothing about her behaviour says that she is at peace. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

26 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

I only fu- I mean I DON’T fu- with… I said sev-.. seven hun-… seven hunnid horses… when we fixin to leave

• Haha 2

wait shes stillll going?

I'm weirded out by the fact that Nicki has never mentioned by name any of the girls she has had beef with during her rants. From Lil Kim to Cardi to Megan, I haven't seen her type or speak their name, unless I missed something. Is she doing it for legal reasons?

Can we get a welfare check on the child please :dancehall:

• Thanks 1

This woman is genuinely deranged.

She's surrounded by people who will forever tell her she is the best woman to ever grace the world, that and whatever drugs she's taking will keep her in this manic cycle forever.

Being a barb in 2024 must be harder than WW2.

3 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Vogue :snowball:

whooo sexism!! either making fun of a woman’s body or making fun of a woman’s assault

are you cheering FOCK?

2 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Tbh this is embarrassing. She’s preaching that pink Friday 2 is all about full circle moments, self love all this stuff. Being at peace. Nothing about her behaviour says that she is at peace. 

she hasn’t been at peace since cardi came into the scene in 2018. and it’s sad because she’s the most succesful rap girl currently despite the “opps and moles” “plotting” against her :toofunny3:

dinner is on me @Rogue

GE0gf4vWEAAnQDH?format=jpg&name=large

whatchu thinking? I can go for some Churches Chicken

periodt-that-was-too-good.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Barbs always scrambling to defend Nicki. I don't know if I can handle defending my fave almost everyday :rip:

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 5

Just now, dumbsparce said:

I'm weirded out by the fact that Nicki has never mentioned by name any of the girls she has had beef with during her rants. From Lil Kim to Cardi to Megan, I haven't seen her type or speak their name, unless I missed something. Is she doing it for legal reasons?

She said Megan’s name clearly, several times in the recent live. 

She did an entire “beggin’ Megan” chorus. :redface:

• Like 1

this is crazy. i feel bad for papa bear. if only he knew his mom was a vile and nasty coke addict. hmph

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Nicki has nothing to prove to anyone in terms of her rapping and yet now its super clear she is super insecure and just plain bitter. This looks b a a a a a d. 

• Like 1

yeah no way is this crack head in the mental state to take care of a kid. Hope he’s okay

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, punisher said:

nicki slutshames megan in a new tweet. if we go by nicki’s strange fantasies, Roman is a man so this is just classic misogyny

https://x.com/nickiminaj/status/1751094706812198991?s=46&t=80JZhFo7OwR07MLcgnxT9Q

She really thought she did something here. I wonder how long it took her coke fried brain to come up with that.

the way me and my friends went out to dinner and drove home listening to her live on bluetooth gasping :deadbanana2: this is CRAZY

Edited by Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣
  • Haha 3

Are people seriously calling Nicki’s son autistic without any prove and for the sake of a Stan war argument?

Jesus Christ.

took her 24 hours to come up with this :toofunny3:

Edited by airplane
  • Haha 5

24 hours straight….this woman is schizophrenic

• Like 1

the fact that shes been tweeting about megan since 12:03 last night... yea. seems like grandma was tuned in for "HISS" to drop. shes spiraling. "N-U-R-S-E ? the Twitter app is out again."

Did a singular bar do this? Seriously? She's that insecure?

6 minutes ago, punisher said:

nicki slutshames megan in a new tweet. if we go by nicki’s strange fantasies, Roman is a man so this is just classic misogyny

https://x.com/nickiminaj/status/1751094706812198991?s=46&t=80JZhFo7OwR07MLcgnxT9Q

not this whack jab when Meg’s been working with mainly the same producer since her start :lmao: 

nicki is scrambling, not even shether had her this riled up 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.