Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

I wonder if any other girlies will jump in (Cardi, Latto, Ice).

So far we know miss latto has been checking on Mrs. Petty’s live rants and Nicki has accused Megan of making racist remarks against Cardi. Will either feel the need to take shots or just watch from the side lines?

will ice try to defend her predecessor? Or does she know she ain’t got the wit and stamina to go against Megan, in fact the only  rapper she could go toe to toe with is Ben Shapiro.

• Haha 4

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

Oh she and anyone who defends this are going straight to hell.  Disgusting 

LOL this is the time when ATRL Nicki fans wished @HEAVYONIT was around... Bring ha back!!!! :coffee:

oalVEG2.thumb.gif.145ddb1cfd690d4f84b0a3

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

How old was Megan in 2011? This sounds like something any kid or teen would jokingly say. Why she going through old tweets? :toofunny2:

As if Nicki hasn't said/done things a MILLION times worse than that tweet, how is she this dumb?

Karma will come get her one day, and she won’t be able to handle it.

The way Megan’s line wasn’t even that bad oh she really hit a NERVE ajkdkddw

doing all of this over a convicted sex offender nicki bffr :rip:  

• Like 1

So… Meg is gonna sample this live on the album isn’t she :skull:

• Like 1

Megan got her on a nervous breakdown, a meltdown, spiraling out of control typing with her botched up fingers at an unbelievable speed (with a matching unbelievable amount of typos) all because of a single bar.

“Queen of Rap” clutching her nasty ass pearls disrespecting victims of assault, the deceased and defending her convicted, registered husband (no amount of tweets or mindless Barbzzzz 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄 or #Plat albums will ever change that) after being ridiculed cause her pen game was WEAKER than Ice Spice’s fart. 

She can keep looping her “good foot” “repent” “serpant” (and all it’s typo variations) after sniffing a line, but her real character is already very exposed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

trying to make “lying on your dead mama” the hook on the song is gross

REPENT SERPENT REPENT 

Her IG live was cringe 

No one that is from Houston gets their Latinos mixed up. She needs to lie better in her manic episodes.

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I still can't stop thinking about the random Roc Nation brunch stray like, did JAY-Z didn't invite her or something? Clearly that was very personal to her LMAO

:deadbanana4:

I genuinely think it’s deeper than any of this surface level ish.

She’s been very iffy about Jay Z for a while, and for good reason. He’s from Diddy’s elk. They will play foul. She hasn’t associated herself with Macs for protection for no reason, even if some of it is paranoia. 

She just did a live that insinuated that Roc Nation was somehow linked to her home being swatted twice. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

you still haven’t made any progress on your diss track? girl

1 minute ago, Dr. Alexander said:

She is on drugs bad

I do not even like this broad but this has me genuinely worried for her mental health. This is not the ramblings of some girl who is just fighting back, this is a pure, 100% mental breakdown. She is not living in reality and may be a danger to people around her, including her child. Someone needs to have the authorities check on her ASAP. I can not believe her fans are trying to defend this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FOCK said:

I genuinely think it’s deeper than any of this surface level ish.

She’s been very iffy about Jay Z for a while, and for good reason. He’s from Diddy’s elk. They will play foul. She hasn’t associated herself with Macs for protection for no reason, even if some of it is paranoia. 

She just did a live that insinuated that Roc Nation was somehow linked to her home being swatted twice. 

Considering who lives in that house, is it really surprising it was swatted?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, dedratermai said:

blacks telling the atrl girlies to stay out of rap discussions lmao. truly embarrassing for Nicki and her base 

***** what 

All this over a homeless sex offender she picked up at a turkey raffle :ahh:

• Haha 2

Now include Jay Z in the list of the people that are conspiring against Nicki

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, punisher said:

you still haven’t made any progress on your diss track? girl

Like. 

At least there were nuggets of inspiration in that live, but I’mma need your sis Cardi to enter & really send her over the edge & get Roman in the booth. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Someone should check on her kid :shakeno:

• Haha 2

I've been watching Twin Peaks and Nicki gives BOB energy lol

• Haha 3

Just now, Bhabylon said:

Someone should check on her kid :shakeno:

SCREAMING!!!! :bibliahh:

There’s always someone noticing something. @punisher

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.