Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio ₃₄

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

I dare someone come in here trying to explain “BlaCK PeOPLe cAn’T BE raCiST!” Now SERIOUSLY cause I’ve seen that being thrown around for some reason and now this? Yikes!!!!!!

Her coke addled brain probably has some wires crossed and is conflating her calling cardi b that while on the set of Motorsports to Megan taking minor jabs at cardi on live with her.

1 hour ago, Twilish said:

Every day she goes lower i remove a song of hers off my playlist. Day 2 and it isn’t looking good for the stupid hoe chanteuse 

nene leakes GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I had to unstan after the vaccine thing, but I came back around to streaming her slowly, then she dissed Meg and I just removed her entire legacy from my life. It's sad, like no ****, Nicki Minaj for us had become the face of female rap, the Beyonce of rap, the icon of a generation, and she's willing to **** on all of that to try and be what? Twitter liked? I can't believe that ****, didn't even bother listening to PF2 and likely never will.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

The team flip really is insane since right before WAP Megan was singing Nicki’s praises and trashing Cardi on live 

And it goes back even further with the Mexican comments

but Mrs Minaj is saying a lot of **** right now so I’ll hold out for a receipt lol 

Huh that first vid is about one of the City Girls…

secondly, she soured on Nicki after her true colors were shown as usual.

nice try, though 

Nicki made Megan relevant, hopped on HGS remix and then Megan betrayed her. Nicki is on the right side and the fact that people celebrate Megan is dumb af. Have you ever loved someone or are y‘all just hooking up ? Because it‘s normal that Nicki defends her husband! Even if the claims are true, he was 15! Everyone deserves second chances. I mean another Wap „rapper“ drugged and robbed men. Where is the energy towards this person? WHERE? And she even admitted it. GET UP ON YOUR GOOD FOOT

Edited by governmenthooker96
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 29

31 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

Because they're exactly like her. It's scary AF if you think about it.

it's giving trump :biblio:

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Huh that first vid is about one of the City Girls…

secondly, she soured on Nicki after her true colors were shown as usual.

nice try, though 

Not trying? Literally said I’m going to need to see a receipt right after sharing them. they were just two tweets in direct reply to the one I shared in OP and this is a news thread.

I’ll hide that in that case. 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

2 minutes ago, governmenthooker96 said:

Nicki made Megan relevant, hopped on HGS remix and then Megan betrayed her. Nicki is on the right side and the fact that people celebrate Megan is dumb af. Have you ever loved someone or are y‘all just hooking up ? Because it‘s normal that Nicki defends her husband! Even if the claims are true, he was 15! Everyone deserves second chances. I mean another Wap „rapper“ drugged and robbed men. Where is the energy towards this person? WHERE? And she even admitted it. GET UP ON YOUR GOOD FOOT

business is business, she knew WAP was gonna be one of the biggest songs of all time so why wouldn’t she hop on it? you must be 5 if that’s betraying💀

Edited by punisher
  • Like 1

The delulu Twitter barbs gassing her up :doc:

She always somehow manages to go lower. Everything Mariah said about her back in the day is 1000% believable now...

Edited by Miss Show Business

The way the only people that call Cardi that are the unhinged barbz. Super Freaky Granny got her sources mixed up :rip: 

Would the I Lied rapper lie?

spacer.png

• Haha 2

someone merge all these threads into a megathread because i can’t keep up with miss minajs shenanigans. i don’t consume as much coke as she does to keep up her level of energy 

• Haha 3

I have no words. These rappers have no boundaries, morals or an ounce of decency. Stan wars should be funny but this is pure and nasty hatred

5 minutes ago, tylermw said:

Absolutely disgusting. She just ruined her legacy in less than 24 hours. 

Calm down heffer. :giraffe: It ain’t that deep. 

Megan knew exactly what she was doing. She knew she would get this reaction out of Nicki and basically have her promote the single for her. She wanted the smoke and she got it. gg bigfoot I guess you won. 🌟 :clack:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 14

Someone make a megathread for this please.

If Demi had a megathread for her yogurt meltdown, make one for Nicki please.

5 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

she needs to touch grass or something

moo.png

At this point she probably would have a beef with the grass after touching it. Hommie is collecting foes like Pokemons

:ryan3:

The “Queen of Rap” doing everything but rapping. Embarrassing. 

meanwhile meg don’t even have social media on her phone

:clack:

• Haha 3

Also throwback to the time when onika tweeted those two Brazilians that dressed up as her and ice spice and made a PD video :rip: she called them Mexicans. 

As a Mexican I don’t believe anything super freaky grandma says :sorry: 

8 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

she needs to touch grass or something

moo.png

She’s touching more than grass. She’s touching snow.

• Haha 3

Bring up her pedophile nonce brother QUICKLY

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.