Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

Spoiler

#GagCity does not condone “bullying”. this a long ass tweet so idc if you “ain’t reading all dat” 😕😞🥴 Below is the kind of tweet “they” hate 👇🤭 #PinkFriday2NickiMinaj_PinkFriday2_US.png = PLATINUM SuperFreakyGirl = TRIPLE PLATINUM RED RUBY DA SLEEZE = PLATINUM FTCU = GOLD LTISY = GOLD #Everybody ft Lil Uzi = GOLD. #PinkFriday2NickiMinaj_PinkFriday2_US.png Tour = already added double & triple shows in MANY cities/countries due to SOOOOOOOO many SOLD OUT shows already 🎀 ANNOUNCING more countries w|in the next week. It’s the highest grossing tour of my career & I haven’t even gone out on my first show yet Longest running #1 female rap album in APPLE MUSIC HISTORY (36 days) 😆 Went #1 on APPLE MUSIC in more countries than any other FEMALE RAP ALBUM in history Broke the SPOTIFY record for any female rap album in HISTORY Reached a billion streams faster than any female rap album in SPOTIFY HISTORY. Highest selling female rap album of 2023 even tho it was released w|3 weeks left in the calendar year 🙂 SFG DEBUTED @ #1 on the HOT 100. That broke a 25 year record previously held by QUEEN Miss Lauryn Hill & had no video @ release 🫶🏽 if your last 5-10 releases flopped… If The internet checks don’t clear outside in real life. If all the paid blogs & paid tweets = flop after flop after FLOP album… Did y’all run up that “Barbie World” song they tried? 🥴It’s bubbling under this week. Video & all and didn’t crack the HOT 100. It’s a BUB. They losing so much money with BF…ain’t generate not one penny of a profit yet & claim she went to college but can’t read her contract …? Another manipulation so she can kick ppl to the curb after they helped her. Did y’all run up her color purple song? Nope. Huge vmas performance [big video] = flop. Every album she’s ever released= flopped. Paid media all the time. Fraudulent awards = flopped. Horrible ACTOR that can’t cry on cue 😅🤣🤥 don’t try to act bookie it’s a chop. Pathological & manipulative liar. Using ghost writers & still SUCK. So it’s not me, y’all. I would never. I’m a classy lil rich lady. Immigrant to a BOSS. the American Dream… Its…well it’s just that… *whispers* y’all, it’s just that #Roman seems to be in one of those “moods” now 😳 🇯🇲Yea..so anuh “Nicki” dat! don’t call up mi name dutty drancro. 😝🤣 🇹🇹 Is dotish allyuh dotish awah bii? Doh come and play allyuh using sympatea card & all dah nonsense now innoh? Allyuh know ROMAN doh give ah flyin ***. 🇹🇹🤪orrrrr maybe they forgot …. Hmmm *thinks* 🇹🇹🇯🇲🇬🇾🇧🇧🇧🇸🇧🇱🇹🇨 🇭🇹🇳🇬🇬🇭🇿🇦🇮🇩🇧🇩🇸🇴🇲🇼🇬🇧🇦🇺🇮🇹🇪🇸🇧🇷🇵🇭🇩🇴🇵🇷🇨🇴🇲🇽🇯🇵🇨🇳🇻🇳🇭🇳 P.S. *Barbie Voice* the PinkFriday2 fragrance continues to sell out 🙏 & the pink Friday nails are coming real soon. 💅🏽http://PinkFridayNails.com sign up No more updates for GC residents tho. I love you. Barbz post yall streaming receipts. That is it & honey that is all until further notice. My TOP 5 off PF2 today: ARE YOU GONE ALREADY BARBIE DANGEROUS FTCU EVERYBODY FT LIL UZI COWGIRL FT. LOURDIZ PINK FRIDAY GIRLS FALLIN 4 U NEEDLE FT. DRAKE LMCD FT. J COLE PRESS PLAY FT. FUTURE FORWARD FROM TRINI FT SKILLIBENG & SKENG. WHATS YOURS????? for the rest of the day & night keep #Roman & #PinkFriday2NickiMinaj_PinkFriday2_US.png in your tweets. I watched what Roman did last night can’t lie that jawn was funny AF 😭

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

It keeps sending me that Nicki is talking about Meg’s rapping the day her underling henchwoman released **** (Fart)

• Haha 6

It's not an uncommon viewpoint from those around abusers. They're also more likely to experience abuse from said abusers.

I hope her younger stans don't take this to heart or defend this on Twitter and the like. This isn't fun, trolling, shady, tea, etc. It's an incredibly dangerous mindset. 

8 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Is that your red line now? Kids & moms? :huh:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZWLn-wJfxrDZ1kqM6sfO

IMG-6201.jpg
IMG-6200.jpg

Cos I agree.

And you're bringing up cardi why?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FOCK said:

Welp

yikesss... it's 8PM and she's still going at it. She's been talking about this ALL DAY :bibliahh:

• Like 2

Jelani’s sister is clearly sick in the head… It’s giving Yolanda Saldivar :shakeno:

8 minutes ago, FOCK said:

IMG-6201.jpg
IMG-6200.jpg

Cos I agree.

Both Nicki and Cardi are trash women.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FOCK said:

Welp

Is this even English at this point? 

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

U think anyone here is defending Cardi or something? 

Stepson & Punish’s double standards all up and down these boards are certainly worthy of questioning. 

Inquiring minds want to know. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Her fans are worse than her, uh? 

Just now, FOCK said:

Stepson & Punish’s double standards all up and down these boards are certainly worthy of questioning. 

Who the hell are stepson and punish? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FOCK said:

The fact you're bringing this up instead of condemning nickis horrible comment shows your true side btw 

• Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, FOCK said:

IMG-6201.jpg
IMG-6200.jpg

Cos I agree.

Stop deflecting and get back on topic.

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

Ffffff;;;

:bibliahh: :bibliahh:

Add the rattle of a few pill bottles and some sniffing sounds and you'd think this is leaked security camera footage

She‘s right and you‘re just desperate to hate her

• Thumbs Down 8

6 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

It keeps sending me that Nicki is talking about Meg’s rapping the day her underling henchwoman released **** (Fart)

the crowned princess of rap btw

• Haha 1

It's time for her mouth to get torn up. Nasty as hell

Why someone's mom?? 

:tsk: girl

Where’s that Nicki Minaj Wheel of Excuses? 

We’re back to playing the victim :clack:

she keeps telling on herself with these bitter meltdowns. nobody truly happy and unbothered would be unravelling so hard like this, that’s a fact. how anyone can say otherwise or defend ole girl is crazy to me because she’s been spiralling over the last day or so and nobody in her circle cares enough about her to intervene. sad!

:clack:

• Like 1

This is going on for way too long now like it was funny but it’s been almost a whole ass 24 hours and is going places 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.