Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

Just saw a tweet that saying Megan is a size 7???????? All this while I thought she was at least 8.5? So, it's more of a case of Nicki being a borderline midget than Megan being some hulking. Even lamer :clown:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

I kinda feel sorry for Nick because she's in debt and tour was gonna clear that up but other than that props to Megan. 

Whats crazy is she is in a better place than lil kim was when all that happened. People still very much tune into her music. 

I want to live in the timeline where Nicki loves all the rap girls and embraces their love for her.  :chick3:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Mornings said:

She’s always been like this. I was at this photo shoot she did for Roberto Cavalli in 2015 and she treated everyone like complete garbage allegedly. Like wouldn’t speak to the stylists and would rip the wigs off her head and throw them on the ground cause she didn’t like them. An alleged complete pill popping tyrant even back then

That checks out :toofunny2: My friend who used to work at AMP said she was a nightmare to work with

• Like 4

it's too quiet, nicki's dealer running late today

• Haha 12

1 hour ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

It’s very sad to see what a horrible person Nicki has become. It’s hard to say if she always was one or not in hindsight, but it doesn’t really matter. It’s just really a bummer to watch a rap icon completely unravel and seriously damage/erode away at what would’ve been a truly admirable legacy in rap music otherwise.  Her actions will haunt her and be on asterisk on her career forever now and she has no one to blame but herself.

she has always been this way that’s why I’m not shocked and this is all just entertainment to me. What does surprise me though is how many people who think she wasn’t always this way and are saying that they would have never guessed she would act like this. This is how I know majority of these people knew of Nicki/became a fan because of Superbass or Starships because if you knew of her before PF dropped, you could see this happening a mile away. 

1 hour ago, PiperHalliwell said:

:chick1:

It’s the Diddy crop of Megan in the picture of top female debuts for me. She reposted it on Twitter but made sure to crop it when she posted it on IG :bibliahh:

41 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

No Lil Kim karma, she's her own biggest enemy.

It definitely is Lil Kim karma because Kim already clocked that Nicki would be her own downfall.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

They say numbers don't matter but when they discussin' the kings
They turn around and say Lebron ain't got 6 rings! 

spacer.png

Nnnnn

spacer.png

"Biggest female rap song of 2024"... we're only 30 days into the year, like :toofunny3:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, gettsleazy said:

So what's the deal with Big Flop? The Barbz are so good at misinformation that I'm having a hard time discerning whether or not it flopped? Something about it being the most streamed rap song first day? But now there are Spotify numbers saying otherwise...? 

:bird:

Spin! That! Wheel!

spacer.png

Edited by penguintim
  • Haha 11

12 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

the silence is deafening 

I guarantee it ain’t silent in the Petty Household. The screams are about to open the San Andreas fault chi 🦄

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Why are Pedonaj and the rape apologist stans so quiet now? I thought she was going #1!

spacer.png

• Haha 9

this cant be it surely.. right? this silence reads like a HUGE ego-blow to her. if anything, i feel like this is the calm before the storm

• Like 1

This is all so good. She will never recover from this, tour is flopping and she is bankrupt. Bye Nicki, you had a good run. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

It definitely is Lil Kim karma because Kim already clocked that Nicki would be her own downfall.

Lil Kim was right all along, I never doubted her for a second.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, REDMAN said:

Phew, that was beautiful. :loki:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mornings said:

She’s always been like this. I was at this photo shoot she did for Roberto Cavalli in 2015 and she treated everyone like complete garbage allegedly. Like wouldn’t speak to the stylists and would rip the wigs off her head and throw them on the ground cause she didn’t like them. An alleged complete pill popping tyrant even back then

I can piggy back off this she was HORRIBLE to work with during the pandemic on that other pedo video 69 the editor of the video said she was a complete nightmare to work with  wanted to go back in and make edits to her body hours before the video had to be handed in.  a lot of her body in that video is CGI altered. She wouldn’t come out of her dressing room when it was time for her shots and just had a nasty attitude the entire shoot

• Like 3

Not a whole other 8 page thread that didn’t get added to the mega thread :bibliahh:  This getting more attention on here than her album release djjdjdjcfj

23 minutes ago, Rith said:

this cant be it surely.. right? this silence reads like a HUGE ego-blow to her. if anything, i feel like this is the calm before the storm

i hope so, it's boring now

Her stans are on Twitter convinced that Roc Nation (which they’re calling Bot Nation) bought a bunch of bots to leave negative comments on Nicki’s YouTube video.

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Rith said:

spacer.png

I think she is currently in Stage 4 but I think instead of moving onto Stage 5 she will circle back to Stages 1-3 chi 🦄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.