Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

So she’s broke and touring to pay her debt? Where are the users saying she won simply because she wakes up rich and successful?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Is this what her song LLC was really about? :thing:

Mamdmdmdmmdd pink personality this is sending me. The way we wouldn’t know any of this if it wasn’t for her clown azz. I guess that’s why she keeps calling others broke. She’s projecting. I think the rapist has been spending her cash. 

Edited by Superbitch
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Romova99 said:

Why she's defending Iggy all of a sudden tho? wasn't she shading Iggy a lot back in the day? She shade her on her BET acceptance speech right? She's losing all the respect she earned in recent years, this is just so lame from her.

She literally shades her on her current hit FTCU :rip:

31 minutes ago, ihavequestions said:

Same… the way I know more about this beef than my next exam studying material lmao

you're next level babes 

Finally listened (waited till I found the song in a tweet so it wouldn't contribute to Nicki's empty wallet) and :deadbanana4:  Does she really think she ate with this crap?

Besides the fact that it sounds like it was recorded, mixed, and mastered as an iPhone voice memo, these reads are weak as hell :deadbanana4:

Calling Megan 6 feet tall is supposed to be a drag? :deadbanana4: Girl so many people would love to be as tall as Megan instead of barely clearing 5 ft like Nicki's humpty dumpty ass.

neM78qf.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

and 9/11 was on every television in america 

Impressmemuch indeed yas queen end ha! 
spacer.png

• Haha 2

This guy knows he's a f*cking loser.... right?

I think Nicki is beyond help honestly. What's even crazier is the barbz enable this. 

25 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

spacer.png

we don’t enable breakdowns for entertainment in this home! 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Lmao the funny thing is that in Spanish if you say pedo… means fart :sistrens:

• Haha 2

the way people are mistaking nicki’s husband as a pedo and not just a rapist & attempted murderer is sending me

nicki got multiple criminals around her that ppl get confused about who did what nnnn

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the way people are mistaking nicki’s husband as a pedo and not just a rapist (and attempted murderer) is sending me

nicki got multiple criminals around her that ppl get confused about who did what nnnn

spacer.png

ry42Kmb.png

• Haha 8

47 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

spacer.png

hollon lemme run that again 

3 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

I mean his feelings are valid but I'm gonna say the same thing I said towards people acting like Nicki went too far with the mom mention - people can't clutch their pearls at a rap diss or expect to not catch a stray 

spacer.png

Serpent thou art loose

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

coke-nicki.gif

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

coke-nicki.gif

next she's gonna claim that megan is a reptilian and claims to be human for sympathy

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the way people are mistaking nicki’s husband as a pedo and not just a rapist & attempted murderer is sending me

spacer.png

I think the girl he raped was 16, but it's hard to keep up!

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

No, but the situation is messy, cause if her label paid her advances on her music revenue and then she put her music as collateral on the debt, doesn't that mean if she flops she's under UNDER? Cause labels almost always recoup their money they give as advances, which is why it's never too advised (unless your big) to get the big ass advances.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.