Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

4 hours ago, ~Start The Music said:

She clocked the uglies

The uglies as in her own self? 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

she never did it but coke was definitely done by her
 :suburban:

DAMN.Daj7wql.png

• Haha 1

The way her career is ending this year like this lmao

she always say this… I’ve suspected it’s pills tbh

this is exactly what a coke fiend in denial would say

:suburban:

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Her mom used to write her raps

VmKnyx4.gif

She is damage controlling. She knew she overstepped a boundary when she referenced Megan's mother, so to placate people she'll praise Megan's mom just to make her seem like she wasn't actually disrespecting a dead woman. That's how you know she's absolutely flustered right now, she really thought everyone would be patting her on the back for this one :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BaddieBarb said:

The tweet makes no sense. They want to cancel her over what some stans are doing. It’s giving orchestrated.

She's been encouraging it though.

ok and?

Yeah, and I don't like men.

• Haha 14

Meg’s momma gonna have to come as a woman from the dead for Nicki because she can’t keep her name off her mouth for 4 days 💀

Her implying other people write her raps is irritating me and I don’t take any of her “ghostwriter” claims seriously. :rip:

She literally has NOTHING to talk about when it comes to Meg. Grasping for the stars with T-Rex arms.

Edited by psychodj
  • Like 7

So I've come back to this thread to find that she's still going after a whole entire weekend of ranting and raving about what is an irrefutable fact - her husband is a convicted rapist and legally declared dangerous to children.

I listened to Big Foot, and the jokes literally write themselves. Saying Megan's humped a minor when there are multiple articles of Onika giving a 13 year-old a lapdance in 2021 and like her brother/husband weren't convicted of raping/abusing children, saying Megan allegedly hooked up with her mom's man like it's some sort of own when she's out here proudly simping for multiple rapists, child molestors and pdf files, even going so far as to say "alleged" rape about the eleven (!!!) year-old girl her brother was convicted of raping, doubting that Megan got shot but liked the photo of her shot foot and told her to "get up on her good foot", and now saying her dead mom wrote her raps... but who exactly wrote the "Megan's Law" bar if her mom was responsible for her raps? Her corpse?

And as for the Barbz flat-out arranging to desecrate Megan's mom's grave... it's literally giving psychosis. In the words of Marina...

MARINA x Nicki Minaj - Please Don't Call Me x Pound the Alarm (Mashup by  ArinInflux) - YouTube

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Oh, so when she talks about b*****s being broke, she’s talking about herself? Interesting! 

• Haha 1

this is insane, not her having to tour for free? :deadbanana4:

Not her brokeness beingt exposed :jonny4:

The sad thing is, I don’t see her completing half of this current tour. She doesn’t have the stamina for a single song - let alone a 2 hour set.

• Like 2

Kind of upset I got tickets to this tour now. 

• Like 1

Somehow more concerning than if she just said she uses coke

Admitting to doing coke would actually be better cause if this is how she behaves when she's sober... :rip:

The best her dumb fans in the replies can come up with being 'your this bothered? 🤪🤪' :dies: losers like their fave

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.