Britney Spears’ Selfish #1 iTunes worldwide

Erreur2 La Nature

1 minute ago, LovingDays said:

Kind of embarrassing that the only reason this happened is because Britney fans felt threatened enough over a song title to buy this. Meanwhile, her last song only reached #3, according to a Britney charts page on Twitter. Her fans don't support her stuff until it has to do with Justin lol. 

• Like 3

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Erreur2 La Nature

• dirrtydiana

• jomarr

• Jeremiah

1 minute ago, crf13 said:

I was talking about Manjobi. It's crazy how even one of her own stans forgot that existed. 

1 minute ago, LovingDays said:

Kind of embarrassing that the only reason this happened is because Britney fans felt threatened enough over a song title to buy this. Meanwhile, her last song only reached #3, according to a Britney charts page on Twitter. Her fans don't support her stuff until it has to do with Justin lol. 

Boo hoo

This was just a joke by fans that kinda took off. Britney fans did this already (make an old bonus track to top iTunes) with Mood Ring, 4 years ago. Hold Me Closer was also a #1 for many days.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LovingDays said:

I was talking about Manjobi. It's crazy how even one of her own stans forgot that existed. 

Because that’s a will.i.am track composed of 3 different rejects and not an official Britney release like HMC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeremiah said:

Boo hoo

This was just a joke by fans that kinda took off. Britney fans did this already (make an old bonus track to top iTunes) with Mood Ring, 4 years ago. Hold Me Closer was also a #1 for many days.

Boo hoo indeed. Britney's "Selfish" was bought because of Justin (only by fans who were in on it) while Justin's was bought by more than just fans. Before this, it was doing ~1k streams daily. 

3 minutes ago, LovingDays said:

Boo hoo indeed. Britney's "Selfish" was bought because of Justin (only by fans who were in on it) while Justin's was bought by more than just fans. Before this, it was doing ~1k streams daily. 

Well yes? A joke on Justin, but this isn't the first or only time Britney fans have campaigned to make songs chart

11 minutes ago, LovingDays said:

Britney didn’t even acknowledge that song why would anyone else :deadbanana4:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LovingDays said:

Most fans hate MYB. So, why should they support it? Are you one of the people who support everything blindly? Can you tell me what Hold Me Closer has to do with Justin? Can you tell me what My Only Wish (This Year) has to do with Justin? Can you tell me what Get Back has to do with Justin? These are all songs Britney fans supported recently. 

Anyway, the Oops! video is #1.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I’m more shocked at the amount of press of this is getting 

Kinda reminds me of when CNN reported Toxic reaching 1B streams 

:ryan3:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Slayer said:

:clap3:

Cade knows he commented on someone's IG post laughing.

he did?

The better Selfish WON

spacer.png

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ericlewis91 said:

he did?

Yeah, I checked the actual post and his comment is there :fan:

oh Britney the ICON that you are, lemme stream on Spotify

14 hours ago, LovingDays said:

threatened and justin shouldn't be in the same sentence unless it's regarding a restraining order e.g. "Justin TImberlake's now estranged ex-wife has threatened filing a restraining order against him for the absurd amount of screaming he's been doing near their children due to his lack of presence on any relevant music charts"

45 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Slay those “7k streams” queen :clap:

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, LovingDays said:

the way you're forced to keep tabs on someone against your own will (presumably?) because she's just that damn relevant :rip:

Even if you held a glock against my skull I still wouldn't be able to name any of Justin's past music releases apart from the one that's now getting publicity solemnly for having the same name as a Britney track

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

threatened and justin shouldn't be in the same sentence unless it's regarding a restraining order e.g. "Justin TImberlake's now estranged ex-wife has threatened filing a restraining order against him for the absurd amount of screaming he's been doing near their children due to his lack of presence on any relevant music charts"

Well. 
https://www.tmz.com/2023/08/17/britney-spears-sam-asghari-divorce-violence-sleep-attack/

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

Lmao very cute tbh

And Mercedes shares are rising

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Terylee said:

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, prézli said:

And Mercedes shares are rising

Queen helping the economy and ending trash human’s careers we love to see it :biggrin:

• Like 2

The Streams & #1 at Global iTunes :eek:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crf13 said:

That is huge, lemme give it some streams

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.