Don't Cha vs. Pon De Replay

naval23

Which one?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

2. 2. More iconic?

Both were iconic debut singles that peaked at #2 in 2005 blocked by the ubiquitous "We Belong Together" by Miss Carey

Which one is more iconic?

Which one do you prefer?

100% smash Don’t cha and it’s incredible live performances 

Don’t cha :heart:

There’s nothing iconic about Me No Replay

• Haha 1

I don't like either, but Don't Cha is definitely more remembered (and more successful).

Ya'll in here lying like Pon De Replay doesn't have over 700mil streams whilst Don't Cha is 545mil :deadbanana4:

Don't Cha is more ''iconic'' and memorable I guess though, but PDR is still that girl 

13 hours ago, Homebrand said:

Ya'll in here lying like Pon De Replay doesn't have over 700mil streams whilst Don't Cha is 545mil :deadbanana4:

Don't Cha is more ''iconic'' and memorable I guess though, but PDR is still that girl 

Don't Cha was also the bigger international hit with higher sales and charted on more (and much higher) on year-end charts in 2005-06. PDR has the advantage on Spotify because it's under the name of a much bigger, longer lasting act so it gets streams just by association. Look at how many MJ, Whitney and Madonna songs that were minor hits that easily eclipse much bigger 80s and 90s hits in streams on Spotify.

Also, on YT:

Don't Cha: 481 million

Pon De Replay: 223 million

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.