Is Dan N the next Jack Antonoff?

Scheissex

Is Dan N the next Jack Antonoff?   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is Dan N the next Jack Antonoff?

• Yes
    • No

Like Jack, Dan started his career by being in some indie bands. He then began writing for big names such as Kimbra, Sky Ferreira, Kylie Minogue and Carly Rae Jepsen in the early 2010’s. In the last few years, he has been instrumental in the formation of the new generation of artists by producing for Conan Gray, Caroline Polachek, Chappell Roan and most notably Olivia Rodrigo. 

While I think he currently lacks the versatility that Jack has, he will obviously get more work under his belt as time goes on. Are we seeing the next Jack in the making?

He made a better job on GUTS that Jack did on Midnights and all the rerecordings tbh 

Edited by alexrex
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Dan N is more versatile and his music doesnt sound compressed. 

• Haha 1

I think Jack being associated with Lana, Lorde and especially Taylor will always give him a much much bigger spotlight. That said, Dan has been doing pretty good for himself. I'm interested to see what else he has in stores. 

Y'all are so childish just say his lastname it's not even spelled the same way :rip:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Dan needs to produce for another prominent artist to become the next Jack. That being said, I prefer Dan's production over Jack's, whose production has been getting stale lately.

9 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Y'all are so childish just say his lastname it's not even spelled the same way :rip:

ATRL should just uncensor his last name. 

Edited by JoJo

9 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

I think ATRL censors it :rip:

10 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

It's censored :deadbanana:

Yes in the way that he produces the same song with all of the artists he works with

No in the way of being successful 

Jack worked with a lot of big artists. Dan only has Olivia and she isn't even that big anymore

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Scheissex said:

It's censored :deadbanana:

27 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

I think ATRL censors it :rip:

8 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

Dan Nigrо 

tumblr_nqs2lyghVG1rz90qqo3_400.gifv

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, By the Water said:

Jack worked with a lot of big artists. Dan only has Olivia and she isn't even that big anymore

Y’all really just be saying anything 

• Like 2

Dan is one of the writers and producers of "Welcome to my Island", so I'd say he might have already surpassed anything Jack did in recent years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.