Is An error occurred (500 Error) the new 503 Error?

McNulty

Lately the site has been unavailable for many hours with 500 error, will it take over the hasbeen 503 error as the new dominated error on atrl?

• Like 1

They really should bring premium back and charge us to get those servers working properly. I’m sure whatever it is we can afford it

• Like 1

yes and katy perry the new paula abdul

• Haha 2

At least with 503 we could somehow navigate the website. With this new error 500, every single freaking day happening at the same damn time, you just can't browse this website at all. 

• Thanks 1

500 is bigger and worse. It definitely outdid outpeaked and outeverythinged 503.

• Haha 1

it’s so odd that it’s specifically during european daytime too. it always works at 2pm which is 8am ET :'( 

Edited by helpthomas
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

500 is bigger and worse. It definitely outdid outpeaked and outeverythinged 503.

At this rate Miss Rona's reign looks like it may have some competition on the horizon

4 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

it’s so odd that it’s specifically during european daytime too. it always works at 2pm which is 8am ET :'( 

It's because American owner / mods are sleeping at that time so they can't reset the server. :rip:

ursula von der leyen is my grandma and she said if the american dotards don't ensure equal access to atrl for europeans then we will be sanctioning your bourbon and harley davidsons 

• ATRL Moderator

Longevity > Cute Peaks

503 was a VMA mainstage girlie for years. Now, 500 could get there but she needs a few more viral moments and iconic headaches before joining the upper echelon of infamy I fear. 

Is there any transparency into why this is suddenly happened so frequently?  We seemingly went over a year or something with little to no major site crashes, and then backtrack a month or so ago and it’s happened for multiple hours per day  

Why can't this site ever function normally? 

It's incredibly frustrating and frankly pathetic 

Miss 500 is having her ******* Taylor swift moment….. 

Kinda why I feel like should be more then one owner so they can update and keep the site running when the other is on a 10 year vacation 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.