Songs That You Think Are “Loud”

Lana Banana

Not about Rihanna’s album. It’s a feeling. Whenever I hear Kelly Rowland’s “Commander”, I think: “loud” and it completely turns me off from everything that I am doing in the moment. And of course I wanna turn that **** off immediately. Same with Nicki’s “Pound The Alarm”. 

Do you guys have similar examples?

Edited by Lana Banana

There is not a single millisecond of free space in the mix. I once saw it written that the production choice in the chorus sounds a bit like if you threw several forks into a washing machine and put it on a fast spin cycle

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Oh my god I forgot about this!!!!!

I just picked a random moment in the video you posted and stopped it immediately. Gross

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I swear they turned the volume of her vocal track up to an 11/10 during the chorus. I can feel her spit in my ear and smell the tuna sandwich she had for lunch as she shouts that ******* chorus at me :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Bad Romance? Really? I think it’s quite pretty tbh. I would have gone for Judas. 

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

I swear they turned the volume of her vocal track up to an 11/10 during the chorus. I can feel her spit in my ear and smell the tuna sandwich she had for lunch as she shouts that ******* chorus at me :deadbanana4:

You deserve a tuna sandwich for this comment :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, airplane said:

I just thought of this after a previous member posted a Demi song

Just now, Lana Banana said:

I just thought of this after a previous member posted a Demi song

i used to sing the chorus on top of my lungs and lose my voice :bibliahh:

Just now, airplane said:

i used to sing the chorus on top of my lungs and lose my voice :bibliahh:

Ok but that is LITERALLY loud :ahh: On a scale from 1 to Rihanna’s forehead, how gay exactly are you?

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

Bad Romance? Really? I think it’s quite pretty tbh. I would have gone for Judas. 

I feel like the song is very overproduced.  Classmates of mine have played it and when the vol is high the song can be kinda overbearing.
the first seconds of the song are also very in your face and hit you hard :giraffe:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

1 minute ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I feel like the song is very overproduced.  Classmates of mine have played it and when the vol is high the song can be kinda overbearing.
the first seconds of the song are also very in your face and hit you hard :giraffe:

True, it is very all over the place top production-wise. I actually think Gaga’s vocals help it rather than the opposite. To tone the whole thing in a balance, I mean. 

3 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

I stopped this before 0:01 :rip:

Just way too loud and obnoxious.

9 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Just way too loud and obnoxious.

Holy ******* ****. The first one and the last one are just pure garbage for my ears. 

min 3:01  :deadbanana2:

it's live but way too loud

Edited by WildKobra

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

i get that this is a dig at Xtina but vocals aside, this song is sooooo much louder that the rest of Lotus. the mixing on that album is absolutely horrendous. can't believe this is a Max Martin song

Edited by popmusicisdead
  • Like 1

Starships

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

ALL.I.WANNA.DO. IS LOVE YOUR BODY!

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.