Janet looks cute while she teases her long-awaited european return to stage

Stankonia

I don't really think an album is coming although she really ******* should release something! Her label is really missing out on the opportunity to release a rarities album if they want to test the waters first but Unbreakable did well so a new album would definitely sell

• Like 1

Yes Janet yes global :clap3:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

The second leg of the Together Again Tour, her $51 million grossing (so far) sold out arena tour :gaynetcat3:

isnt tour in JUNE?

for a second I was hoping for new music (in march).

3 minutes ago, MilanY said:

isnt tour in JUNE?

for a second I was hoping for new music (in march).

She has tour dates in Hawaii, Philippines & Japan in March which is when the 2nd leg of the tour begins. US 2nd leg Summer dates begins in June. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pheromosa said:

But I thought nobody knew her in Europe :clack:

that was just fake news and misinformation and anti-Janet propaganda spread by ATRLers 

in reality we love Janet 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Don't edge me like this, queen. Drop some venues or get off the pot.

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

Queen of Europe :clap3:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

likeeeeee. 

but watch the surprises be her performing a duet with Michael from Good times, a new dance break and an outfit change :deadbanana2: 

I was so pissed during my date when she said she was gonna perform new music she never have before and it was some random ass features from the early 00s :deadbanana4: I was about to flip that stage over 

Yeah she really tried it :rip: We only got that one snippet of a new song and that was it :priceless:

• Haha 1

The power of manifestion! :gaynetcat3:

Perched for the London, Birmingham, Amsterdam and hopefully Lisbon dates. :gaynetcat4:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

I think she is saying “You’re up” no? 

4 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

I don't really think an album is coming although she really ******* should release something! Her label is really missing out on the opportunity to release a rarities album if they want to test the waters first but Unbreakable did well so a new album would definitely sell

What label? Cinq put up her back catalog for auction because she didn’t deliver an album to them. I doubt she has any label now. She should have stuck with BMG. They released “Unbreakable” and have been really good for a lot of acts today, including Kylie Minogue. Cinq probably owns the masters for whatever she was recording aka Black Diamond. Her old stuff has been released by UMe, but that’s not for new music, just deluxe editions. It wouldn’t surprise me if she had to settle with Cinq and all this touring is to make up the money she lost. It’s crazy to think that this year will mark 9 years since her last album. It’s the longest gap ever between albums in her entire career. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.