• CottageHore

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A bich is a compliment for that nazi... 

Hopefully he flops 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs
  • Like 4

i had to google what a bleachers is 

kanye is trash and everything he does this past... decade... is questionable to say the very least

but this is such a nonsense from jack's side. 

• Like 2

Is he really serious?

Because a Bleachers album would be blocked by Kanye and at least 20 other albums more. Or am I missing something?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

He said what he said :clap3:

I listen to Bleachers and I’m not delusional enough to think they’re that big :deadbanana:

He really thinks he has Taylor’s power now :rip: 

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

Well I was unaware of that Bleachers were releasing an album or who they even were but now I know both! I'm sure this little outburst will lead to a few hundred more streams for them so props to marketing genius Jack Antonoff :clap3:

I’d love to see Jack say that to Kanye’s face lol

• Like 7

very cringe and unprovoked.

it’s not like anyone would’ve been checking for him in the first place, let alone kanye fans :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

Jack should’ve shut the **** up and minded his business here. Kanye will draw out any conflict he possibly can for publicity, ESPECIALLY this particular one with somebody with a strong tie to Taylor Swift, like a vampire drawn to blood.

Please just ignore this man. Jack may be involving Taylor in some mess she could’ve avoided if he’s not more careful about speaking on her enemies. 

I already see a potential chain of events in my head unfolding in my head and I’m emitting the eyeroll of the century. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I actually love Bleachers, so many amazing bops, but this was a cringey response as if their release could be competitive with Kanye even in his current state. But I do wish this was a world where a bleachers album could crush Kanye. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I listen to Bleachers and I’m not delusional enough to think they’re that big :deadbanana:

He really thinks he has Taylor’s power now :rip: 

Literally this. He is getting very brave lately 

he's so embarrassing 

Jack can plow this hole any day he wants I stand with daddy Antonoff

spacer.png

• Haha 9

Jack is clearly joking around. :rip: What are the chances Kanye actually releases anyway? 

4 minutes ago, Resident of Gag City said:

Jack should’ve shut the **** up and minded his business here. Kanye will draw out any conflict he possibly can for publicity, ESPECIALLY this particular one with somebody with a strong tie to Taylor Swift, like a vampire drawn to blood.

Please just ignore this man. Jack may be involving Taylor in some mess she could’ve avoided if he’s not more careful about speaking on her enemies. 

I already see a potential chain of events in my head unfolding and I’m emitting the eyeroll of the century. Pleeeassseee no!!!

Jack is annoying but how does Taylor have anything to do with this? Not everything is about her, I promise :rip:

• Like 1

Cringe child behavior. Cant wait for her to drop the re-recording so everyone can stfu and move on already.

• Like 2

Bleachers would be lucky to debut in the top 30

• Like 2

I’m cringing your honor

This thread is how I found out both of them are releasing something :suburban:

Edited by Komet
  • Haha 7

As if Kanye is actually going to release  album on that date.

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.