What's the creepiest thing you have ever seen while driving on the highway?

Starfish

:doc:

I saw another car blasting Rihanna music, and THAT was the creepiest thing I have ever seen while driving on the highway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 13
  • Thumbs Down 2

I saw Beyonceist trying to hit a car that was blasting Rihanna music, and THAT was the creepiest thing I have ever seen while driving on the highway

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I saw Cheers distracted by Beyonceist trying to hit a car that was blasting Rihanna music, and THAT was the creepiest thing I have ever seen while driving on the highway

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I saw an ATRLer who saw a Beyonceist trying to hit a car that was blasting Rihanna music, and THAT was the creepiest thing I have ever seen while driving on the highway

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I once thought I saw a hideous monster in my review mirror one night, but it was just another mirror in my back seat reflecting back on me:dancehall:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Men

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

A clown holding a red balloon and a bloody knife. Apparently he was arrested a few minutes later. He said that a voice told him to do that. 

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I kept thinking about for weeks

I was driving back home from a long day at work, feeling tired and bored. The highway was dark and empty, except for a few trucks and cars passing by. I turned on the radio to keep myself awake, and tuned in to a random station. It was playing some pop music, nothing too exciting.

Suddenly, I heard a loud scream coming from the speakers. It sounded like a woman in pain, or maybe terror. I was startled and looked at the radio, wondering what was going on. The scream stopped, and a familiar voice came on.

"Hello, this is Lady Gaga, and you're listening to my new album, 'Chromatica'. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do."

I recognized her voice, but something was off. She sounded distorted and robotic, like she was speaking through a broken synthesizer. I felt a chill down my spine, and reached for the dial to change the station.

But before I could do that, the scream resumed, louder and more piercing than before. It was mixed with some electronic beats and noises, creating a horrible cacophony. I covered my ears, but it was no use. The sound was everywhere, filling my car and my head.

I looked at the road, and saw something that made me gasp. There was a huge billboard on the side of the highway, with a giant picture of Lady Gaga's face. She was smiling, but not in a friendly way. Her eyes were wide and bloodshot, her teeth were sharp and stained, and her skin was pale and cracked. She looked like a monster, or a corpse.

The billboard had a message, written in red letters:

"YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME. I'M EVERYWHERE. I'M IN YOUR CAR. I'M IN YOUR MIND. I'M IN YOUR SOUL. I'M LADY GAGA, AND I'M HERE TO TAKE YOU TO CHROMATICA."

I felt a surge of panic, and stepped on the gas. I wanted to get away from that billboard, from that voice, from that scream. I didn't care where I was going, I just wanted to escape.

But it was too late. As I sped up, I saw more billboards ahead, all with the same image and message. They were getting closer and closer, until they surrounded me. I was trapped in a nightmare, with no way out.

The scream reached a climax, and then stopped. The radio went silent, and the billboards went dark. I was left in the darkness, alone and terrified.

Then, I heard a whisper in my ear.

"Welcome to Chromatica."

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

in before someone posts the Born This Way album cover

18 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I once thought I saw a hideous monster in my review mirror one night

Were you the car blasting Rihanna music

• Haha 1

tumblr_pfyf57Qkae1u3ryozo1_500.gif

I saw Beyonceist 🤮🤮🤮

spacer.png

A Jason mask hanging from someone's rear view mirror, from my own, which almost made me swerve and wreck. Scared Toast GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

A cat that had been just run over I think, its face was all bloody and its body was twitching from the couple seconds I could see it :cries2:

I also saw a stray dog before and right after it was ran over by a car in front of my grandparents' home, I remember the way its body looked fine but then at a point its ribcage bent downwards unnaturally where the tire had run the dog over. I think it was still breathing but it might be my 12 year old brain playing tricks on me / filling in the gaps :!ohno: though I don't remember the scene behind that bloody

it was the day i saw your white mustang 

• Like 1

A car with balls hanging 

On 1/22/2024 at 10:47 PM, Beyonceist said:

I saw another car blasting Rihanna music, and THAT was the creepiest thing I have ever seen while driving on the highway.

On 1/22/2024 at 11:02 PM, Cheers said:

I saw Beyonceist trying to hit a car that was blasting Rihanna music, and THAT was the creepiest thing I have ever seen while driving on the highway

On 1/22/2024 at 11:07 PM, B-Luke said:

I saw Cheers distracted by Beyonceist trying to hit a car that was blasting Rihanna music, and THAT was the creepiest thing I have ever seen while driving on the highway

On 1/22/2024 at 11:07 PM, magazine said:

I saw an ATRLer who saw a Beyonceist trying to hit a car that was blasting Rihanna music, and THAT was the creepiest thing I have ever seen while driving on the highway

This just reminded me why I keep coming back to this hellhole of a website. Iconic. 

Edited by Starfish
  • Like 1

This was kind lf two things in one:

So, at my job there was this man who would drive around the parking lot and it was just very weird and i reported it to my managers and told all the women who got off the same time I did (10pm) and to be on the lookout because we even had reports of women saying a strange man was bothering them. Long story short, our store manager told us to call non emergency if we see him.

one night I was rushing out of work and ended up seeing him again as I was pulling out with my mom and called the store to warn them of him being out there again. I only live 5 minutes from job so by the time I was almost home I was still on the phone with my manager. by my house there’s a church with a cemetery beside it. As we were driving past cemetery we saw someone dragging a literal BODY through it. me and my mom started freaking out over the phone and my manager didn’t know what was going and Intold her that I would call her back :deadbanana2:the person stopped dragging the person and just started talking to them and getting over top of them as we drove past. we thought the person was dead :deadbanana2: me and mom drove a block past cemetery and she wanted to call the police. i suggested we drive past again and at that point it was three people there and the girl was STILL on the ground. She started dialing police and trying to report what we saw as we drove past them a third time. suddenly the girl who was on the ground stood up and the people who were in the cemetery started walking her down street :deadbanana2: she appeared to be drunk or on drugs because they literally had to hold her up and she just seemed as if she was completely out of it but she was talking to them like everything was okay and even laughing? my mom called the police again to tell them everything was fine but they said they had a car patrolling the area already

it had me and my mother shook but we ultimately went home and didn’t hear anything about it on the news or saw any weird articles. never saw the girl or the people again. even though it was like 10:30 at that point, the street lights showed their faces pretty well once they started walking on the main street besides the cemetery :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.