• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Automatic

• Cotton

• theweekend

• Green

4 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

This is why I am a bit confused by nicki and her antics because meg barley tapped her. Tory, pardi and drake were the ones who got the lashings

Exactly. It was a clever line by Meg, but the men took way more heat imo I guess because it was the first time the husband stuff was put in a song, it hit different. She was also shading Meg a few weeks back, even while promoting FTCU with that Tory line, so a clapback was expected. Still this isn’t a Nicki diss song, and if Nicki drops a Meg diss like people expects, I don’t even want to think what Meg will pull for an actual Nicki diss song…. It will be bloody messy 

• Like 2

Waking up to this hitting #1 on AM >>> :alexz3:

The way Megan barely lifted a finger yesterday makes it even more satisfying :dies:

• Like 8

She did what she had to do :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I will forever have respect for Megan now! She stood on business and had that lady on her phone spiraling for 24+ hours lmaooo all meanwhile Megan was unbothered celebrating her song going #1 lmaoooo

• Like 9

I never liked her music, but I hope she finally makes a comeback in the US. (bc she was never big ww)

I like seeing a certain awful human being cry and get mad, it makes me happy.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, liquiddiamonds said:

This hits bar after bar. I don’t even think Nicki got the hardest ones. The Drake and Tory supporters from the male rap scene had waaay tighter lines thrown at them. This song is her best lyrical work since Plan B and the hardest female rap song in a while

!!! 

It just speaks to how much of a paper tiger #that weak lady is. Someone with so many lyrics meant to be gangster or w/e and she been wailing for over a day.

If I were her, I'd give Drake a call. Do a wellness check. As a male rapper being associated with a BBL drag must be :bibliahh: Tory will probably get on gc via prison again and scream about conjugal visits.

Anyway Megan SLAYING. LOVE IT for her, will always root for her. 

2 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

She did what she had to do :clap3:

Competition Law GIF by Max

• Like 1

so glad I've been a Hottie since 2018 :jonny5:it feels correct being on the right side of history

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

!!! 

It just speaks to how much of a paper tiger #that weak lady is. Someone with so many lyrics meant to be gangster or w/e and she been wailing for over a day.

If I were her, I'd give Drake a call. Do a wellness check. As a male rapper being associated with a BBL drag must be :bibliahh: Tory will probably get on gc via prison again and scream about conjugal visits.

Anyway Megan SLAYING. LOVE IT for her, will always root for her. 

Im quoting because i ran out of likes after yesterday’s mega thread lol so this is my like 

agreed in every point. we will get another no frauds that only barbz will hype

Edited by liquiddiamonds

What’s Meg’s label deal now again? I know she’s out of the hell contract (thank god) and is “independent”, but it seems she’s tied to roc nation and getting promo / budget? 

tiktok is gagging over this song too, I fear we got ourselves a future hit!

19 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

What’s Meg’s label deal now again? I know she’s out of the hell contract (thank god) and is “independent”, but it seems she’s tied to roc nation and getting promo / budget? 

She's independent. Cobra and Hiss are under her label Hot Girl productions, Roc Nation just manage her.

• Like 3

she cleared so bad. between cobra and hiss, i can't f wait for the album :jonny5:

• Like 1

Really hope this is a hit for Megan, she deserves it!

The song was puuure rap I wish she added something like "I am a savage ..." softer and more musical chorus it would sound better and be more convenient for market. I prefer this over Cobra tbh. 

• Like 1

She really needs to call her album “Megan’s Law”

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, V$. said:

:clap3:

200k likes, the hotties are so back...

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

She really needs to call her album “Megan’s Law”

Honestly I don’t think she will/should.

I think it’d look funny in the light if she named her album after a law rooted in the death of a child and used it to center herself/her beef with Nicki.

I think the bar works because it cuts deep but clearly isn’t meant to make a mockery of the situation for a feud. 

Edited by Rotunda
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.