Ron DeSantis ends presidential campaign, endorses Trump

Azulito

46 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

It could be more but the 3rd parties in the US keep nominating horrible candidates to represent them. 

as someone who posts exclusively about US politics, you cannot actually believe that that's the reason third parties aren't viable in the US :skull: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Honestly it feels they were just testing the waters…. Like he knew he had zero chance against Trump, but he needed to appear to be a viable choice in a post-Trump scenario. Wicked ****

30 minutes ago, teresaguidice said:

as someone who posts exclusively about US politics, you cannot actually believe that that's the reason third parties aren't viable in the US :skull: 

There’s nothing going on inside the box

• Haha 8

That’s just…

yikes…. Not running to endorse the man who hates him too :deadbanana2:

i I don’t get why he didn’t he just wait til 2028 to run because he ruined any chance for a presidential run at This point :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

It could be more but the 3rd parties in the US keep nominating horrible candidates to represent them. 

It's because the US presidential election system (electoral college) just doesn't allow third-party candidates to succeed. As a result all big-government politicians moved to one party and the small-government politicians moved to the other. Now that both parties nominate shitty candidates, Americans are stuck with them and have to vote for one of them if they don't want to effectively throw their vote away.

14 minutes ago, Katamari said:

That’s just…

i I don’t get why he didn’t he just wait til 2028 to run because he ruined any chance for a presidential run at This point :deadbanana:

His ego got the best of him. There was a time he was leading Trump in the polls. He really thought he could beat him head on 

He had so much momentum in 2021, if Trump would have disappeared after Jan 6th, Desantis would be killing it in the primaries right now 

2 hours ago, GhostBox said:

You say that, yet Joe Biden and Donald Trump are the major candidates and are easily among the worst human beings to ever hold office.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

love seeing this demented weirdo “lose” like this, will take the small wins where I can get them. 

Not him slaying Nikki for running for VP and following Trump when he endorses him :deadbanana2: Nimrata is dragging Trump left right and centre the last week on Fox, CNN and all other major networks calling him senile and mentally incompetent. Here we have closeted Ron kissing Trumps ass again after Trump pissed all over his reputation the last year. A pathetic man. 

6 hours ago, Katamari said:

That’s just…

I disagree.  I'm pretty shocked by this and think he ended on a high note.   He had been gaining momentum, so he's not going to leave a bitter taste in too many people's mouths.  You might think so, but I think he's pretty set-up for 2028 and ending on a high note right now.

I do think it's weird that he immediately endorses Trump, the guy who he was just talking **** about for weeks and weeks.  It definitely seems not genuine, and more calculated. 

bad news for Haley tho.  It's over. 

• Like 1

This country will be in turmoil if Trump is elected president again. At that point, he'd have nothing to lose and just go batshit crazy—knowing that he, literally, could get away with doing anything whilst people simultaneously kiss his big ass.

I don't think DeSantis would have been as bad as Trump, as it relates to radicalism, but he still would have been detrimental to a number of American citizens with his beliefs. Whereas, with Trump, we get both and him vindicating the ignorant of the country.

Biden has his large and looming demons, but he's still the "best" choice, compared to what a Trump presidency would be.

I've noticed people only really seem to like these conservative politicians if they're some kind of eccentric clown like Donald Trump or Boris Johnson. When they're more serious, people don't like that so much.

Edited by glitch

5 minutes ago, glitch said:

I've noticed people only really seem to like these conservative politicians if they're some kind of eccentric clown like Donald Trump or Boris Johnson. When they're more serious, people don't like that so much.

that's because most of america is full of eccentric clowns, so they see themselves in them and feel validated

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, spree said:

It definitely seems not genuine, and more calculated. 

This is every politician in a nutshell. 

17 hours ago, glitch said:

That's because general politics is about the spectable, not actually anything serious, especially when it comes to republicans/conservatives, although liberals love to get into some clown show hysteria when no one's looking. Even some so called leftists fall for that ****.

Nothing meaningfully changed for the better for the average american citizen when Genocide Joe took office, mostly because liberals are terrible at using power whenever they get it, as opposed to conservatives, but also because the system is built in such way to reinforce the status quo. In fact, many things got even worse, but I digress. 

By all means vote for Joe, but most things will stay the same and some will get even worse and y'all know it, it's time to stop pretending otherwise and start looking into other more effective means of getting things done, beyond the circus of electoral politics, such as mutual aid and direct action. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.