"Light Switch" by Charlie Puth released 2 years ago today

Into The Void

Since release on Jan 20, 2022 Light Switch has accumulated 560 million streams on Spotify and 160 m views on YouTube. Is RIAAA certified platinum and his first solo hit since 2017's How Long :clap3:

Edited by Insanity

Lowkey a bop:clap3:

• Like 2

Feel longer than that with how much he teased it. 

still like that this song

• Like 1

I really thought this was going to do so much better, I was obsessed with it, to me it was insanely catchy, in fact, I think it was in my Top 10 most played songs that year. It's a shame GP didn't click with it.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

I really thought this was going to do so much better, I was obsessed with it, to me it was insanely catchy, in fact, I think it was in my Top 10 most played songs that year. It's a shame GP didn't click with it.

I mean, it peaked at 27 and charted for 17 weeks it did decently. After his I Warned Myself-Mother-Cheating on You-Girlfriend flop page I didn't think he'd see chats again 

25 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Lowkey a bop:clap3:

and  certified moderate hit

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

I mean, it peaked at 27 and charted for 17 weeks it did decently. After his I Warned Myself-Mother-Cheating on You-Girlfriend flop page I didn't think he'd see chats again 

I think he should have released / teased a bit earlier. He was teasing it for a while and I feel like it went insanely viral. But people have much shorter attention spans these days.

1 hour ago, St. Charles said:

I think he should have released / teased a bit earlier. He was teasing it for a while and I feel like it went insanely viral. But people have much shorter attention spans these days.

He did fine. I didn't expect him to smash

His last hit

9 hours ago, Insanity said:

He did fine. I didn't expect him to smash

the next single left & right was more successful 

7 hours ago, fememeist said:

His last hit

Last SOLO hit maybe. Left & right was more successful than light switch 

9 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Last SOLO hit maybe. Left & right was more successful than light switch 

I think LS is lowkey more known tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.