Kelly Osborne gives RS interview on "If you kick every Latino out of this country..."

MissedTheTrain

17 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Couldn’t be any more applicable. She accidentally revealed what she thought about Latinos in a way to appear more sanctimonious than Donald Trump/R’s. This is an example of liberal racism no matter how many hoops y’all in this thread want to jump through saying “but she didn’t it mean it like THAT…” 

Her comment had nothing to do with black people. African Americans and black people as a whole have had an entirely different system against them to hinder success and increase poverty. There's been nothing like it. 

Malcolm's comments are correct, but it has nothing to do with the Latino community who were the ones outraged by her comments. 

OT: I've never been offended by her comments and knew what she meant even as a child. :rip: people were grasping at straws to be offended here.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cameltoe Chariot

• lonnie

• Trash

• Gov Hooka

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's not-

On 1/18/2024 at 12:31 PM, Gov Hooka said:

spacer.png

Are you trying to imply that some White liberals are just as bad as some White conservatives when it comes to their views on race? Because as much as I respect Malcolm, I don't truly believe that White liberals who defend civil rights and stand up against racism are using African Americans - or any minorities - as tools.

OT: Kelly's comment was cringeworthy, but I cannot tell if she's truly just ignorant or if she exposed her true beliefs.

Edited by Sugar-Rush

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.