willow vs. yes, and? vs. Lift Me Up vs. TROLLZ

St. Charles

Choose  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Better song

2. 2. Funniest meltdowns?

3. 3. Which of these are fraudulent? (Multiple choice)

These are the most controversial releases in recent history I can think of from our main girls.

Your assignment is to discuss and compare the shenanigans of each. Please provide detailed examples and stick to the prompt. You will be graded based on evidence, humor, and how well your arguments are formulated. You must stop writing when the instructor calls time.

Begin.

• Haha 1

Willow went against THEE Mariah ON Xmas and won!! And it's also by far the better song 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

Willow had $0.39 discounts, that was by far the most pathetic and desperate shenaningan.

Edited by Space Cowboy
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

most fraudulent is the one that is receiving 30k daily streams 

Edited by punisher
  • Like 1

Better song: "yes,and?"

Funniest meltdown : Swifties 

Fraudulent: "willow" (she literally discounted her discounted discounts)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 9

willow had to fight an army of Christmas songs 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Better song is willow, hands down. Then yes, and?, LMU and finally TROLLZ. 

Funniest meltdowns is 100% Lift Me Up. I remember that entire week of meltdowns from both Swifties and Navys in the LMU/AH chart battle, with the new LMU versions released every hours, until Taylor countered with an acoustic in the last few hours of the tracking week. This was amazing. That + the change in radio that Navy were rejoicing over and Swifties being incredibly pissed only for it to be a case where nobody understood what the change actually meant and that it benefitted Taylor. :dies:

Which of these are fraudulent? All, to an extent. At least willow's remixes were used to get the #1 during the reign of AIWFCIY, and LMU's versions were released to face AH, so against two extremely strong songs. The other two could have never been #1 if there was a really strong competition.

• Like 2

Willow and trolls the most fraudulent. Especially when neither are even good songs.

LMU wins as funniest meltdown for me.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

better song: willow (by a large margin)

better meltdown: lift me up

most fraudulent: definitely TROLLZ and yes, and

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

willow by far the best song

Trollz most fraudulent cuz that's the only song on here that didn't even make a minor dent on streaming

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

How is lift me up fraudulent? It did not have any remixes, just different covers. It did not have acapella, edit, slowed, fast versions either.

The one sold for 39 cents with multiple dancing witch remixes, which scored the biggest drop from #1 in history is the real fraud here.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

This wasn’t on the syllabus 

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

This was easily the funniest meltdown 

willow is taylor's best songgggggggggggggggggggg

fight me

28 minutes ago, airplane said:

How is lift me up fraudulent? It did not have any remixes, just different covers. It did not have acapella, edit, slowed, fast versions either.

The one sold for 39 cents with multiple dancing witch remixes, which scored the biggest drop from #1 in history is the real fraud here.

And which song has the most total streams? Quick 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Best song:

Yes, and? > Willow >>>>>>>> Lift Me Up >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TROLLZ

Funniest meltdown:

Lift Me Up > TROLLZ > Willow > Yes, and? (don't see any meltdowns for Yes, and)

Most fraudulent:

TROLLZ > Willow >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yes, and? > Lift Me Up (don't remember anything about LMU and it didn't even hit #1 so :michael:)

• Thumbs Down 1

48 minutes ago, airplane said:

How are different covers for A SINGLE better than remixes? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Willow is the only good song of the group. So there's that. 

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

How are different covers for A SINGLE better than remixes? 

EXACTLY lol. Just screams defrauding the stans 

Seeing Ariana Stans constantly call Taylor fraudulent/desperate for discounting Willow when Yes, And is now doing just that and also has 32479837498 remixes has been funny. 

Willow was a folk not-promoted surprise Song during christmas invasion and now has 650M streams 

Lift me up was just a soundtrack and performed very well

Yes and ? Is a good song and is a great International hit

The only fraud is Trollz 

• Like 3

I want to say a thing to arianators, swifties, Rihanna stans, Little Monster and other fanbases 

Calm Down Taylor Swift GIF

"Funniest meltdowns" when only 1 of them didn't go #1 and one of them hasn't even officialy debuted yet :gaycat7:can we not jinx Ariana this early

I mean correct me if I'm wrong but... isn't only one of these actually the top streamed song of it's debut week?

I don't recall Lift Me Up, willow or TROLLZ being able to sustain a full week at #1 on Spotify

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.