Gaetz wants to diversify the MAGA movement with Black & Latino men

Armani?

• Haha 1

Well PoC have started shifted more to the Republican side recently in the polls, so what he's describing is factually true... maybe Democrats should start thinking about what they have to offer to these voters policy wise.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

He really said "we want turkeys to vote for Christmas"

• Haha 1

I'm screaming:rofl: This reminds me of the black Republican guy who was shocked after being called racist, homophobic slurs at a MAGA event last month. They want "Julio and Jamal" 's votes, but they hate them with every fiber of their being. 

• Thanks 1

Is jamal an arab name? 

14 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Is jamal an arab name? 

Yeah, but it's seen as a cliche name for Black men as well.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Yeah, but it's seen as a cliche name for Black men as well.

Ah ok. Same with the name Jesus. Latino guys have that name and i see white christians in the states making fun of it when its literally the name of the man they worship so that part always confused me. 

• Haha 2

Dr. Alexander

The Republican Party only uses minorities. 

The way Vivek thought he was apart of the team, only for them to talk about his dark skin, them assuming he’s Muslim, and asking where he’s really from to his wife’s face at the Iowa Caucas  :rip:

It really is a racist party. Democrats may not do enough for minorities, but that’s better than the nothing and blatant racism that Republicans do.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.