Bigger: Delicate vs Karma

GiftFromGod

Bigger: Delicate vs Karma  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger: Delicate vs Karma

• Delicate

Which of these hits, which were both released as the LAST single off their respective eras, is bigger?

Inclined to say Karma. Its peaks are miles better, and it's well ahead of Delicate in Hot 100 points. 

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

• ATRL Moderator

I wasn’t paying as much attention to Karma’s individual chart run when it was officially released as a single but I thought it felt fairly big, no? 

I’m biased toward Delicate because it’s one of my favorite songs and to me it felt bigger but I’m not sure if that’s because radio, the fact that it was the Rep single with the most longevity, or what :michael:

Karma is atleast a moderate hit delicate is nothing of the sorts 

Delicate, bigger and (miles) better

Karma is the bigger hit.  Delicate only feels bigger to some because they have had more time with the song. 

Daily streams

Delicate - 776,709 (880m)

Karma - 1,034,854 (640m) 

Delicate also has a big lead on YouTube with 600m :heart:

Delicate wins

7 minutes ago, EndofASadMovie said:

Daily streams

Delicate - 776,709 (880m)

Karma - 1,034,854 (640m) 

Delicate also has a big lead on YouTube with 600m :heart:

Delicate wins

To be fair it also has a big lead in years of availability, being released 5 years prior, but Karma was also released at a time streaming is bigger. But at the same time Delicate is enjoying a revival thanks to The Eras Tour.

To me they are pretty even tbh. I'd give the edge to Karma because it actually charted in the top 10 of multiple countries while Delicate was top 10 in 0. 

Anyone that says Delicate doesn’t understand anything about charts

Karma’s impact was actually felt and it’s still doing good in streaming in airplay.

Delicate also did good, but probably Lavender Haze good only

• Confused 1

Going with Delicate since that’s the only one of the two I’ve actually heard.

It's Delicate because it's success was organic. Let's not forget that Taylor's fans didn't really care about Karma (and was outside of the Top 25 of the Hot 100) in the weeks before the remix. They only started to stan the original Karma when they found out the remix was no good.

Karma rides the wave of her immense popularity in 2023. Nobody cared about that song.

Delicate was a moderate hit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

littlebodybigheart

karma is very clearly the bigger song

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.