Woman goes into lockdown after husband leaves her home alone

Gelato

I would lowkey do the same if I were living in America

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

These crazy women continue to go viral for the most OD things!!! This goes with the obsessive cleaning lady. Tiktok is terrible.

this isn’t normal behavior but considering the flimsy doors / windows and the cardboard houses americans live in i get it :rip:

• Haha 2

:rip:

This woman is a troll and this is literally just affiliate marketing l

I'm so glad to be living in a country where I feel safe at home and on the streets and don't have to take measures like this for peace of mind :clap3:

1 hour ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Plot twist: The killer is already hiding in her house

The killer is filming her :alexz2:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, May said:

me when i was bullying kids on roblox and someone sent me my full name

u know what :ahh:

2 hours ago, May said:

me when i was bullying kids on roblox and someone sent me my full name

bye this is exactly why i mostly play race around the world with friends and keep it cute with everyone else bc of **** like this :deadbanana2:

Edited by Dolce Vita

They are just trying to scare you so you buy all those gadgets in the Tik Tok. 

What is she gonna do if something happens to him? Might as well lock her ass up in a padded room. :skull:

shes not going to board up all those windows? shes just asking to get burglared

1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

bye this is exactly why i mostly play race around the world with friends and keep it cute with everyone else bc of **** like this :deadbanana2:

DSFGFGFHGJS not race around the world on roblox :ahh: jambe airlines the star that you are!!!

• Haha 1

One thing I don’t get about the architectural design is putting those vertical windows right next to the front door, or having 50% your door made out of glass. None of those locks or window blinds will secure your front entry way if someone decides to smash through and unlock the locks themselves :rip: I guess it’s a choice between aesthetics vs security. I would prefer functional designs + security over looks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.