Lana Del Rey teases "Henry, come on" with Luke Laird on Instagram

kyliefever2002

Hadn't she said she was going for a more simple lyrical route? I was expecting her embracing a more poppy sound this time given her success on streaming 

• Like 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joesuxx

• Buffy

• ScorpiosGroove

• kyliefever2002

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Buffy said:

I would welcome that. LFL was a BTD2. So a BTD3 wouldn’t be bad. :gaycat5:  

I mean it’s one of her weakest albums so maybe i see it 

This sounds like another Chelsea Hotel type moment, and I don’t hear Jack Antonoff production

spacer.png

4 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

This sounds like another Chelsea Hotel type moment, and I don’t hear Jack Antonoff production

spacer.png

I wonder if this is one of the four songs she recorded at Muscle Shoals on tour last summer 

18 hours ago, Buffy said:

The BTD half of LFL is better than everything else she’s put out since LFL, so I’ll take it :gaycat5:

Please, God Bless America being better than the 50+ songs she released since then? :rip:

pop stans panicking when they hear an acoustic guitar :bibliahh: Give us another COCC :clap3:

Edited by shookspeare
  • Like 4

It sounds cute I guess but why are people so sure that this is for the next album.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

7 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

I wonder if this is one of the four songs she recorded at Muscle Shoals on tour last summer 

It sounds almost recorded around the same time as UFB from her vocals and the audio quality :lakitu: I wonder if this is an older song? ( @BlackoutZone ) 

also, the ending part is kinda giving Pawn Shop Blues chorus

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.