6 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

and i'm going pretend she don't exist 

everyone at blue banisters

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I wouldn't be mad if this got an official release

• Like 3

A SNOOZE

This doesn't really give me BB, idk how y'all hear that- COCC I would understand, but BB is too piano driven. It's giving more May Jailer Sirens meets AKA Lizzy Grant to me :jonny4: very much in the same vein as For K pt2 but without any extra instrumental besides the guitar

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

shouldve called it Henny, come on

What is dis henny?

i wish/hope there is a tambourine beat that kicks in- otherwise it sounds beautiful :bird:

how do we know it's a collab? he could have produced or co-written

Can she do something different for a change? Inject some energy into her songs. Give us beats, bops, Summertime Sadness, Serial Killer, etc.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Can she do something different for a change? Inject some energy into her songs. Give us beats, bops, Summertime Sadness, Serial Killer, etc.. 

why would you want a woman who’s nearly forty to release music akin to what she was making in her mid twenties? Life and the world both move on. 

OT - I’ve been thinking for a while that this new era would be country after she got 20 pairs of cowboy boots for Christmas, kinda here for it. Not sure on the criticism of it sounding like her old stuff. Taylor swift has literally been selling decade old songs with some minor changes for the best part of five years and y’all eat that up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

why would you want a woman who’s nearly forty to release music akin to what she was making in her mid twenties? Life and the world both move on. 

OT - I’ve been thinking for a while that this new era would be country after she got 20 pairs of cowboy boots for Christmas, kinda here for it. Not sure on the criticism of it sounding like her old stuff. Taylor swift has literally been selling decade old songs with some minor changes for the best part of five years and y’all eat that up. 

What does age have anything to do with how music sounds? Literally artists her age and older are still making upbeat music. Getting older doesn’t mean you are limited to making snoozy ballads. What kind of agism logic????

• Like 2

11 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Its giving Lizzy Grant

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

which we love!

2 hours ago, Buffy said:

:biblio:

• Thanks 1

I don't know Henry, I don't wanna get to know more about him. 

It sounds cute and I like the direction, but the final better have more than one instrument :skull:

2 hours ago, Buffy said:

What does age have anything to do with how music sounds? Literally artists her age and older are still making upbeat music. Getting older doesn’t mean you are limited to making snoozy ballads. What kind of agism logic????

Because evidently it’s not reflective of where’s she at in life. She could **** out BTD2 tomorrow and you’d all call it reductive and tired. And it’s nothing to do with age it’s to do with the fact she’s spent the subsequent decade releasing 8 full length projects that deliberately move away from that sound simply to tell you this is the artist she is. Why expect anything else from her at this point. If you consider May jailer, aka & paradise her upbeat record really was the blip. Move with the times. 

12 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

Because evidently it’s not reflective of where’s she at in life. She could **** out BTD2 tomorrow and you’d all call it reductive and tired. And it’s nothing to do with age it’s to do with the fact she’s spent the subsequent decade releasing 8 full length projects that deliberately move away from that sound simply to tell you this is the artist she is. Why expect anything else from her at this point. If you consider May jailer, aka & paradise her upbeat record really was the blip. Move with the times. 

I would welcome that. LFL was a BTD2. So a BTD3 wouldn’t be bad. :gaycat5:  

2 minutes ago, Buffy said:

I would welcome that. LFL was a BTD2. So a BTD3 wouldn’t be bad. :gaycat5:  

BTD was 12 years ago and the "BTD" half of LFL was trash sis

spacer.png

1 minute ago, scenekiller said:

BTD was 12 years ago and the "BTD" half of LFL was trash sis

spacer.png

The BTD half of LFL is better than everything else she’s put out since LFL, so I’ll take it :gaycat5:

Edited by Buffy
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.