• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• MattieB

• flower moon

• shinyshimmery

On 1/17/2024 at 9:18 PM, Caesar said:

something about all those 6-7 lenses on the back of the phone is giving me heebie jeebies 

Serving trypophobia

• Like 1

Fugly colours. Make it POP honey. Lime, magenta, bright orange, purple, electric blue let's go!!

The colors :rip: mess. It made the phone looks cheap

Can't wait to not buy this. The evolution of phones peaked with the iPhone 14 pro max. It's just gone downhill from then.

They look great but honestly phone manufactuers ran out of ideas. They add few minor features every iteration that wont significantly impact the use of your previous gen phone.

The smartphone industry has matured and this will lead to people buying phones less often.

Bravo though. I thought maturity of smartphones will come later not as early as now.

I mean, for phone enthusiasts I guess this is exciting. But the average Joe doesn't really care that much anymore. Your mid-range Android and Apple alike does well enough for 90% of people.

Edited by Life Savers

Not the S24 but as someone who has been using iPhone for the past 4 years, I just got the Z Flip 5 and haven't looked back. Like at all. The cover screen is kinda amazing.

Also One UI was cute but the game changed after using Niagara launcher :alexz:

With how much you can customize/change on Android, it's easy to make it look just as beautiful or even surpass iOS if you have a basic sense of design :michael:

• Thanks 2

On 1/22/2024 at 11:16 PM, Rebel Lion said:

Can't wait to not buy this. The evolution of phones peaked with the iPhone 14 pro max. It's just gone downhill from then.

I have the iPhone 14 Pro Max and it's one of the worst phones I've ever had. For starters, why is it so heavy?

• Thanks 1

On 1/22/2024 at 5:51 PM, Tropical said:

Fugly colours. Make it POP honey. Lime, magenta, bright orange, purple, electric blue let's go!!

Its not a drag show

Its a phone

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I just bought the one plus 11 and it's so nice. I used to be a Samsung girlie but you can't root those phones because samsung locks the bootloader so I explored oneplus and have been getting those since the 9. I loved my note 20 tho but I need my root and custom firmwares. And now they have a 12 but meh not feeling the pinhole move. Was considering getting the one plus open but this 11 is just so nice. 16 of ram 🤯

I love the look of the square corners. We are so used to rounded that a basic square is exciting now lol.

I really wish phone companies would come up with a way to fully integrate the lenses into the casing. I hate the bump caused by the camera module, but maybe it is because the tech has not advanced enough to make the cameras thin enough for that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.