• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• MattieB

• flower moon

• shinyshimmery

It looks amazing. I hope they will come with new collection of colors, tired of same old boring colors.

• Thanks 3

Gonna keep my S23 Ultra for another year. It still works like a beast and the battery life is amazing for me. I wish they'd release new phones every 2 years though. 

• Thanks 1

Bunch of AI features such as google lens, magic eraser etc which have already existed. Tired Britney Spears GIF

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

It looks amazing. I hope they will come with new collection of colors, tired of same old boring colors.

Just edited the thread with some pics & the color options :heart:

• Like 1

Again? A-*******-gain? Nothing new

Just now, Jormungand said:

Gonna keep my S23 Ultra for another year. It still works like a beast and the battery life is amazing for me. I wish they'd release new phones every 2 years though. 

Same, I'm also thinking to keep my S23 Ultra this time because it's still so ahead & apparently S25 Ultra will have the real big differences which will make more sense if you're upgrading from a recent Galaxy Ultra

• Like 1

When did phones get so boring :chick3:

I'm keeping my S23 Ultra for another year, but damn, that flat screen is really sexy. 

• Thanks 1

Also keeping my S23 Ultra for another year. Looks great, though 

• Thanks 1

7 years of OS & Software upgrades...oh it's SOOO over for my fav Tim Cook :gaycat6:

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

will never buy a samsung with that ugly ass software 

pixel >>>>

You're still stuck with the S3 Mini / TouchWiz mindset y'all should understand that it's the BEST on Android side right now if you want to buy a flagship that beats iPhone.

They're working together with Google on every part they literally pay this more attention than their own phones because globally millions of more people use a Galaxy instead of a Pixel :rip:

Pixels have so many glitches, quality control issues & cheap build quality etc.

S24 has longer software update support (8 years) which even Google doesn't provide to Pixels. They have the better cameras too. Social media integration is also incomparably so much better, Pixel users buy it because of their camera then cry when they have 144p Instagram stories.

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

@Smarticle we’re buying, bestie

1 minute ago, theoghon said:

7 years of OS & Software upgrades...oh it's SOOO over for my fav Tim Cook :gaycat6:

they have BEEN over

AI looks cool + the phone looks cute. I just wish I didn't find the Samsung UI so ugly! :chick3:

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Pixels have so many glitches, quality control issues etc.

my mom's pixel's mic will suddenly stop working for days at a time. only works on speaker mode. Google has fallen so badly :clack:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Pheromosa said:

my mom's pixel's mic will suddenly stop working for days at a time. only works on speaker mode. Google has fallen so badly :clack:

Exactly, I also used to be a Pixel stan but they are now far from flawless. It's reality that Samsung just makes the best Android flagships.

It looks bad 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Asscatchem somewhere rn

trixi-timmy.gif

• Haha 5

I've been trying to check out for almost 2 hours. How are they gonna bleach my bussy pics with ai if they can't run a simple online store. :snowman:

• Haha 2

it might be my time to move from my pixel! 

how are the galaxy s23 cameras? 

Not impressed 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.