• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xokuba

• alfonso12

• Blue Jeans

• theweekend

Empress Of and SG Lewis?? Oh she's taking it!

Oh it's an EP....

omg the collabs shygirl feeding us so well but... i wanted moreeeee i want album not ep

13 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Oh it's an EP....

8 minutes ago, gingguu said:

omg the collabs shygirl feeding us so well but... i wanted moreeeee i want album not ep

She has an album coming later this year... She said in an interview last year, that she has material for two records, one club dance record (this) and another about love and relationship.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wish Cleo was on here so it's not an orphan 

Spoiler

:gaycat6: my fav song 

Wish it was an album too :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, Vrajesh said:

Wish Cleo was on here so it's not an orphan 

Hide contents

:gaycat6: my fav song 

Wish it was an album too :gaycat6:

I am still waiting for the BDE / Cleo vinyl she has promised

• Like 1

Alias was also EP and look at them materials, it's over for everyone for EP contender of the year.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Polgg48 said:

Alias was also EP and look at them materials, it's over for everyone for EP contender of the year.

She lost that touch she had when releasing Alias. It's her best project und the released songs for Club Shy so far are a downgrade imo.

• ATRL Moderator

I have always enjoyed her dance tracks more than the rest of her work which is why Siren/Tasty are the only Alias songs I still use. 

I quickly snatched this record but $42 after shipping for an EP is kinda excessive :rip: All three tracks she’s released though are so good, some of her best work

• Like 1

I'm so ready. Thicc is that girl and Club Shy > whatever she was doing with Nymph 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xokuba said:

the physical edition features extended versions of the tracks available to stream online.

Ok, this made me buy the vinyl. Thicc is the song of the summer (whenever or wherever it is, I guess Australia)

• Like 2

this will be nowhere near as good as Nymph or her other releases based on the songs we've heard, the dance music she's doing now is a bit lifeless compared to Alias but hopefully it grows

Tell me is kinda good, excited about hearing the rest.

The 3 singles have been amazing so I'm perched. :duca: 

26 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

this will be nowhere near as good as Nymph or her other releases based on the songs we've heard, the dance music she's doing now is a bit lifeless compared to Alias but hopefully it grows

It's a club EP, I think it's meant to just be fun and not deep.

Edited by alfonso12

19 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

The 3 singles have been amazing so I'm perched. :duca: 

It's a club EP, I think it's meant to just be fun and not deep.

Fun can still be quality/not basic 

• Confused 1

All the singles so far are great and Tell Me is the best of the bunch. The full EP will eat hard :gaygacat5:

2 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

Fun can still be quality/not basic 

This is still far from being basic, might not be as experimental ser her albums but it doesn't sound like mainstream music at all. She already gave us experimentation with Nymph and Nymph_O so I think it's good to have a little fun while she prepares another masterpiece for her next full length work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Perched. Love her dance tracks. Can't wait to hear the Boys Noize track.

4 minutes ago, leightxn said:

Perched. Love her dance tracks. Can't wait to hear the Boys Noize track.

it came out three hours ago, hun :bird:

https://shygirl.lnk.to/tellme

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

She lost that touch she had when releasing Alias. It's her best project und the released songs for Club Shy so far are a downgrade imo.

she just needs sega in the driver seat again and we’ll get the alias level stuff

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, oshyms said:

she just needs sega in the driver seat again and we’ll get the alias level stuff

You're right. He co-produced Thicc which is by far my fave on this project so far. 

Still bought the CLUB SHY vinyl, I'm not a monster... :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

You're right. He co-produced Thicc which is by far my fave on this project so far. 

Still bought the CLUB SHY vinyl, I'm not a monster... :gaycat1:

vinyl in my cart atm too we do stay supporting!! 

i mean the only reason she makes music is because he needed a vocalist for this slap and asked her

delighted that she is finding success and carving out her own lane, but i’d love more sega x shy grittiness this year like their earlier work 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.