J-Lo's This Is Me...Now (Trailer) Hits 24 Millions Views in 24 hours

Yudelkis

1 hour ago, folkhoax said:

It looks kinda pretentious. 

Also, I find it cringey that she called it "this is me...now" as if "this is me...then" was something people would recognize.

even if you dont know the earlier name the words "This Is Me...Now" stil resonate with her coming full circle and it being about her life. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know what she means by "This Is Me ...Now"

:coffee2:

and its not cringey if its part 2 from this is me then. it only makes sense to call it this is me now. Like? whats the issue

You sound bitter 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yudelkis

• MusicIsMyMaster

• insomniac

• DanceAgain

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, folkhoax said:

It looks kinda pretentious. 

Also, I find it cringey that she called it "this is me...now" as if "this is me...then" was something people would recognize.

Who else is going to be super interested in this other than her fans who will obviously know of the original album?

'This is Me... Then' is by far her best album with some real deep cut gems ("Still", "Loving You", "Again" to name a few) so def will be checking this out

• Like 2

I’ve seen a lot of viral tweets mentioning how good the trailer looks and happy for her overall, I feel like people will be streaming the visual and hopefully the album 

• Like 1

She’s such a narcissist and still can’t sing 

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Amazon Prime has a lot of subscribers, Jenny is a viewers magnet and the trailer is already semi-iconic, so the music movie will definitely do some good numbers! Hopefully the album takes off too!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nashe said:

Amazon Prime has a lot of subscribers, Jenny is a viewers magnet and the trailer is already semi-iconic, so the music movie will definitely do some good numbers! Hopefully the album takes off too!!

MTE

The haters are fuming! LMAO Queen is serving slayage! 

• Like 1

27 Million views :wanda:

These people better tune in!

Edited by insomniac

This will either be rly good or be really terrible... I hope it's not the latter for her own sake 

2 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

The haters are fuming! LMAO Queen is serving slayage! 

:bibliahh:

I’m sure the film will be a good/great success, but do you think the album will do well? 

is it using paid advertising? really impressive if not :eek: 

1 hour ago, sbenci said:

is it using paid advertising? really impressive if not :eek: 

I saw her wearing a Coach jacket in one scene and something by Gucci and Adidas? Not sure if that’s part of a brand deal, but streets are saying Amazon paid $50 Million USD for this project.

• Like 1

almost at 30 million!

MAMA

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

almost at 30 million!

MAMA

:chick2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.