Charli’s CRASH: Good or bad?

Big Bad Wolf

CRASH  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Good or bad pop album?

• Good
    • Bad

Charli set out to make a commercial pop album with CRASH. Was she successful in creating a good and accessible pop album? Vote and discuss! 

i actually love charli, but i never find myself going back to listen to this project sooo im inclined to say bad 

• Like 1

To me it's kinda neither: it's just there. A lot of songs had potential to be more, tho

It’s my least favourite of her albums. 

there are some really amazing highlights though! 

The way this divided her fans :dies:

I like it tho, it's deffo a good album

No idea why fans of pop (who arent her fans in particular) would say that she had bad material that era (dont think they do)

it's a great pop record

if u like Ava Max,Kim Petras and even new Slayyyter, this should deffo be up your lane

It's a very good pop album

it's good - not her best, but i love it

It’s decent but kinda a re-hash of her excellent work with some real duds mixed in. A huge step down in quality from HIFN

Constant Repeat, Lightning, Selfish Girl >>>

I got some enjoyment from it the first few weeks after release but I never have the urge to revisit it and none of the songs are on any of my playlists. I guess it's good but not great.

Constant repeat should have been a single

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It's great, no idea why y'all be hating :coffee2:

One of the best albums of all time (just for the fact that it includes Move Me, Lightning, Every Rule, Sorry if I Hurt You & What You Think About Me). :mandown:

Edited by TayDuaStan

To me it didn't feel special nor memorable. I listened once and not more, while she had projects like Pop2 which were so fun and listened to them quite a while

It’s good for the purpose of being a mainstream pop album but bad under the context of being a Charli album.

good

this might be a bit controversial but it’s actually my favorite from her TBH

Edited by hallucinate

I’m not a fan of hers but I actually like this album. I usually don’t like her music but listened to that album for a few months. 

My experience:

Before CRASH she was the I Don’t Care I Love It chanteuse, faceless and nameless.

CRASH gave her a name. It introduced me to her discography, and Constant Repeat is one of the best pop songs ever made. Wow what talent she possesses. 

I paid for a festival ticket just to see her live during the CRASH era, and I’m now anticipating her next endeavors.

She deserved Grammys for CRASH. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, CBC said:

mid

This. I've definitely come around to it than when it initially dropped but she's capable of much better. I still don't understand why Good Ones was reduced to a ringtone if her aim was to make a commercial pop album; she should have went all out. 

It's no how I'm feeling now, that's for sure :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.