Drake spotted clubbing with a child

DAP

This kid will end up in jail or dead. It's bizarre to witness...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rac7d

• Comedor

• xxxlamb

• ChrisTheLoner

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Enriquew88 said:

Who cares If he is in an adult environment, that child is a drug dealer in process :rip:

Mirco-aggressions aside, y'all making this worse than it needs to be. That is not his child, so he has no responsibility of that boy. Also who cares, honestly. 

Enrique, tell us why you believe that child is going to be a drug dealer?

• Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, Blue. said:

The way I came into the thread expecting the title being a play on him being with an underage girl says a lot about him :rip:

Exactly. I wasn't expecting a literal child but a barely out of high school girl. Which wouldn't be the first time. :deadbanana4:

10 hours ago, Enriquew88 said:

Who cares If he is in an adult environment, that child is a drug dealer in process :rip:

40 minutes ago, Daddy said:

This kid will end up in jail or dead. It's bizarre to witness...

Personally I could never put out nasty energy like this out into the universe especially towards a young adolescent who still has his whole life ahead of him and so much potential. I grew up in NYC. I've witnessed people who who grew up in the projects with unreliable parents who still managed to become successful and happy with their lives. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mrpartyrocker said:

When has MJ done anything like this with kids? :rip:

some of y’all make up the most random ****

shame on you Drake, some people should just not be allowed around kids

nicki-minaj-smile.gif

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Enriquew88 said:

5 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

patiently waiting for the future "drake is a pedophile" exposé 

nicki-minaj-smile.gif

If I were Drake I’d find your address and send my layers at your door. You can’t accuse people of being a pedo just because you don’t like their music. What the ****. 

is this kid the new up and coming rapper / producer or something that he tends to hop on trends for :deadbanana2:

Are we surprised given his track record?

2 hours ago, Blue. said:

The way I came into the thread expecting the title being a play on him being with an underage girl says a lot about him :rip:

Right, that's what I was expecting too :rip:

The micro aggressions in this thread :biblio:.

WHAT IS THIS HUNNY?!

MJ fan indeed 

:khalyan2:

2 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

Personally I could never put out nasty energy like this out into the universe especially towards a young adolescent who still has his whole life ahead of him and so much potential. I grew up in NYC. I've witnessed people who who grew up in the projects with unreliable parents who still managed to become successful and happy with their lives. 

You can be successful and end up in jail. I would say the same about a white kid in a strip club with stacks of money hanging with people using drugs. It's ******* weird

4 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

Right? Grown people who say nasty things like that about children are very very weird. Especially when in reality, the child probably comes from an entertainment background and is most likely there with his parents who are associated with drake or the establishment

I get it when you’re looking at it from a drew barrymore lens but passively saying things like that about children, especially black children, says more about them then they think it does

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s weird to assume that this is some sort of lost endangered child because he is black. He is literally wearing Burberry and jewelry and you can see someone, who is probably his dad, laughing and taking the stack of money back from him at the end of the video. 

Bad taste, not an appropriate place for a child to be, but he is clearly some industry person’s son that came to the club with his parent 

8 hours ago, mrpartyrocker said:

That’s true, but you’d expect more from a celeb at his level exposing the kid 

He’s not exposing the kid to anything the child is already here. I only expect Drake to take care of his kid who isn’t here.

WHY IS THAT CHILD IN A CLUB?! 

Rihanna really dodged a bullet, it's giving mid life crisis 

this is soo bad

He'd hang out with any kid but his own.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.