Olivia O'Brien - "BLIP"

Delirious

Sounds good. I love this sound for her too, but I feel like it’ll never get her mainstream. 

• Like 1

why is she trying to mimic Olivia Rodrigo here

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Burqa said:

sis olivia obrien came 5 years b4 olivia rodrigo debuted

13 minutes ago, Delirious said:

sis olivia obrien came 5 years b4 olivia rodrigo debuted

yes and she's never used this sound before olivia

I hate how her career turned out. Funny enough,I feel like she should lean to a more SZA sound,because that could easily work for her and you can hear the influence. The song she did with Drumaq was 12/10

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Burqa said:

Imagine the damage Miss Rodrigo did to her SEO on streaming services! She’s earned this!

49 minutes ago, blastoisebaby said:

I hate how her career turned out. Funny enough,I feel like she should lean to a more SZA sound,because that could easily work for her and you can hear the influence. The song she did with Drumaq was 12/10

True. She could've filled that lane. But her new music still is really good imo. I genuinely enjoyed every release so far.

36 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Imagine the damage Miss Rodrigo did to her SEO on streaming services! She’s earned this!

Actually it improved it on Spotify. If you follow Olivia Rodrigo and Olivia O'Brien, whenever you search Olivia, both will pop up and you'll be reminded of O'Brien again :clap3:

@Alexget in here! Your fave snapped with the new snippets!:coffee2:

• 2 months later...

She's just one of those artists that seem unable to find a way to interject her own artistry and point of view or find a specific sound to go by, everything she does so it comes off generic and not genuine. That's what's stopping her from making it, she has nothing to set her apart, not even looks-wise.  Shame is, she's actually talented and pretty, she just doesn't know how to be artist. 

wait i forgot i made a thread for this im yelling

Rant time. I can't believe it took 3 months for her to release this goddamn song like girl...it better come with an album rollout all planned

On 3/22/2024 at 6:43 AM, SpaceOddity said:

She's just one of those artists that seem unable to find a way to interject her own artistry and point of view or find a specific sound to go by, everything she does so it comes off generic and not genuine. That's what's stopping her from making it, she has nothing to set her apart, not even looks-wise.  Shame is, she's actually talented and pretty, she just doesn't know how to be artist. 

This isn't true imo. ALL her songs have that unique Olivia vibe. You won't find another "Keep It Movin" or "What Happens Now" or "I Should've ****** your brother" out there etc

Her melody writing skills are unmatched as far as I'm concerned

2 hours ago, Delirious said:

This isn't true imo. ALL her songs have that unique Olivia vibe. You won't find another "Keep It Movin" or "What Happens Now" or "I Should've ****** your brother" out there etc

Her melody writing skills are unmatched as far as I'm concerned

Those songs sound like C list Spotify fodder versions of trends that came and went so agree to disagree lol!

• Confused 1

This sounds like it will be really good omggggg 

• Like 1

she needs a good A&R badly

• Like 1

excited for any new music from OOB

I just wish she did more ballads like Better Than Feeling Lonely

now THAT'S a song  :clap3:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, camilacabelloslaps said:

This sounds like it will be really good omggggg 

ikr smash incoming

11 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

excited for any new music from OOB

I just wish she did more ballads like Better Than Feeling Lonely

now THAT'S a song  :clap3:

true BTFL is so good

13 hours ago, Alex said:

she needs a good A&R badly

agreed :coffee2:

Honestly she makes really good music I hate how underrated she is, sad songs in the summer was such a vibe I would love more songs like that from her 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camilacabelloslaps said:

Honestly she makes really good music I hate how underrated she is, sad songs in the summer was such a vibe I would love more songs like that from her 

Exactly!!

• 3 weeks later...

ITS SO GOOOOOODDD

but the intro is wayyyyy too long. shouldve started with her vocals asap

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.