Cast of Game of Thrones reads South Africa's case file charging Israel with genocide

Communion

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

ok now this kinda gagged me

This is great :clap3:

I also imagine it must be so refreshing for them to read something of consequence and actual substance after the scripts of the last two seasons

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

omg....this is actually really powerful and impactful. amazing way to spread the word. Israel is OFFICIALLY committing genocide. No ifs and buts. Obviously we will all wait for the official verdict but I think we all know it's happening. Intent was present. They clearly stated what their goals were and have been for decades. A shameful stain in Israel and the West's modern history 

• Like 1

This is incredible. 

I also forgive Lena for supporting Amber Heard.

• Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

12 minutes ago, Zendayababes said:

I also forgive Lena for supporting Amber Heard.

:ace:

I've watched this show three times, why can I hardly recognize anyone :skull: what is going on with my brain 

Westeros really said, the jig is up. I wonder how a certain actress is feeling at this moment.

:clap3:

carice van houten has also participed reading the names of the children israel has murdered

Edited by Karla Cabello
  • Like 1

On 1/15/2024 at 3:46 AM, IBeMe said:

omg....this is actually really powerful and impactful. amazing way to spread the word. Israel is OFFICIALLY committing genocide. No ifs and buts. Obviously we will all wait for the official verdict but I think we all know it's happening. Intent was present. They clearly stated what their goals were and have been for decades. A shameful stain in Israel and the West's modern history 

Israel's entire history is one big stain

a settler colonial state built on the ruins and mass graves of palestinians, they spent 75+ trying to prevent Palestinians from returning to their lands and making sure that palestinians never have a country

Israel should be dismantled, a country built on genocide, ethnic cleansing, apartheid & segregation should not exist in 2024

(i'm not coming for you i'm just getting this off my chest) 

• Like 1

The Stranger Things cast could never :clap3:

So much admiration for them, amazing to use their platform for such an important cause :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.