Best Performing Female Artists Of The 21st Century In Every Metric. Surprised?

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Caribbean and Latina artists dominating :clap3:

Maybe it's me misreading but why is Mariah's an all time achievement when the tweet is about this century? But Rihanna and Taylor the biggest females this millennium wbk. :jonny6:

Just now, idkwiam said:

Maybe it's me misreading but why is Mariah's an all time achievement when the tweet is about this century? But Rihanna and Taylor the biggest females this millennium wbk. :jonny6:

Yeah I was confused by that, Mariah's #1 streak is legendary but doesn't seem to fit this tweet at all. Seems like Rihanna should be the sole record holder there for the 21st century. Also isn't Selena Gomez more followed than Ari? 

HEAVYONIT

Am I surprised that a Rihanna fan posted this? No 

• Like 1

Not surprised as those are pretty known chart facts. Three things that are ""odd"":

- why is Mariah included in a list of 21st century female artists? 

- why is there a specification ("by a woman") next to The Eras Tour being the biggest tour? 

- why no best-selling albums artist since there is best-selling singles artist? It would be much more relevant than Mariah's record since she's not from the 21st century. 

Edited by Klein
  • Like 7

17 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

Am I surprised that a Rihanna fan posted this? No 

Okay?

:toofunny2:

7 minutes ago, Klein said:

Not surprised as those are pretty known chart facts. Two things that are ""odd"":

- why is Mariah included in a list of 21st century female artists? 

- why is there a specification ("by a woman") next to The Eras Tour being the biggest tour? 

1) Maybe because Mariah Carey extended her record as the female artist with the most #1 songs ever in the 21st century too? She ended the 90’s with the same amount that Rihanna has now - 14. (I’m not sure though). 

2) Probably because even though we know Swift will end 2024 with the highest grossing tour ever, surpassing Elton john, if she hasn’t done so already, the numbers haven’t actually been confirmed so they’ve listed “female” instead. Just a guess. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Not at all surprised that Rihanna remains largely untouched despite ignoring her own music career for nearly a decade. 

When you release good music >>>>> 

45 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Also isn't Selena Gomez more followed than Ari? 

yes

Rihanna domination :clap3: and no album in almost 8 years 

I always find these century stats funny because we still have like 70+ years to go 🤭

Right. lol. We are literally in the third decade of  a 100 year span. 

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

y’all really use anyone as a source these days :rip:

GD0VsePXIAABPVL?format=jpg&name=large

Not a single lie was told in those tweets.

OT: Rihanna’s eternal domination needs a University Course

Rihanna and Adele:clap3:

21 was really one of those once in a lifetime eras 

We’re missing:

Radio: Rihanna

Album Sales: Britney

Oh. I was expecting a table or list of the overall most successful to least successful of all the 21st century girls in metrics like: most #1s (in different markets), records sold ww, most streams, collective tour gross, most rated, etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.