Stupid Love vs yes, and?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Better lead single?

• Stupid Love by Lady Gaga
    • yes, and? by Ariana Grande
  2. 2. Better music video?

• Stupid Love by Lady Gaga
    • yes, and? by Ariana Grande

Stupid Love is a better song, and would be a better video if it was not shot on a damn iPhone. :rip:

This thread really puts in perspective how different the standarts are for Gaga, because if she released a video like "yes, and?" it would be instantly deemed underwhelming. 

• Haha 1

Both pop for people that are not into music but Stupid Love is so much better in every way. Yes And just sounds as cheap as Ari herself. :rip:

Hot take but if you switched them both around, made Ariana sing Stupid Love and Gaga sing Yes, And? they both would sound better :thing: 

• Like 1

Both songs are great but obv I like Stupid Love more we've had 4 years to sit with it now. Ariana's video is instantly better for me but I like both. I really like the homage to older 90's dance videos (Cold Hearted Slave). 

i love both but i think i like yes, and? more (might be recent bias) but yes and? does have better video. 

Stupid Love is better

• Haha 1

yes, and? sweetie-

• Like 1

One of the most annoying things for me is a 'speaking intro' to a music video, but I'm thankful cuz at least we still got one.

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

Hot take but if you switched them both around, made Ariana sing Stupid Love and Gaga sing Yes, And? they both would sound better :thing: 

wait a minute i kinda agree on this. :thing:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Stupid Love is a better song, and would be a better video if it was not shot on a damn iPhone. :rip:

This thread really puts in perspective how different the standarts are for Gaga, because if she released a video like "yes, and?" it would be instantly deemed underwhelming. 

Delusion

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Delusion

Okay Noodles

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.