Which house inspired song GAGGED you more on first listen? BREAK MY SOUL vs yes, and?

Kayseri Mantisi

which one GAGGED you more and gave you more MEGA bop vibes on first listen?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. which one GAGGED you more and gave you more MEGA bop vibes on first listen?

Which house inspired self empowerment song GAGGED you more and gave you more MEGA bop vibes on first listen? :celestial5:

5bhav2u.jpg

2rM2eN4.jpg

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

Neither tbh

• Like 7

yes, and?

I'd heard way too many songs that sampled Show Me Love before Break My Soul came out

yes and hit on the first listen which makes sense since it’s more radio friendly, break my soul took some listenings to get it 

7 minutes ago, Gelato said:

yes, and?

I'd heard way too many songs that sampled Show Me Love before Break My Soul came out

Yeah honestly I think Break My Soul would have hit harder if it had a better sample. Like there’s so much to choose from lol

• Like 1

None

i like both but break my soul is peak music

Break My Soul was IT :jonny6:

Yes and intro GAGGED me because i didnt expect Ari to make an intro last for amost a minute.

but BMS harmony and layer are also divine so both i guess :gaycat1:

On first listen? Neither :thing: I remember BMS being underwhelming, then it grew a bit

i like yes, and more but bms is a great song also

Break My Soul is a better song.

Both are absolutely awful and I doubt anyone is pedestrian enough to be gagged by either. 

I love both but Break My Soul had a bigger impact on first listen :jonny6: a legit anthem

None. 1991 by Azealia >>>>>>>> 

First listen? Break My Soul. Both phenomenal songs, but Break My Soul was just more house-infused than I was ever imagining Beyoncé would do. So, it immediately gagged me and I knew at that very moment Renaissance would eat down! It's just dance music in its very pure form.

• Like 2

None, but if I had to choose then Break My Soul. 

“BREAK MY SOUL” gagged but who cares? “yes, and?” was that little tickle in the back of my throat that eventually made me gag, so :giraffe:

Just now, TeemoR said:

None, but if I had to choose then Break My Soul. 

Ok, thank you for your service :gaycat3:

Yes, and?

Never could get into BMS, I can only enjoy it when I’m listening to the album as a whole.

HEAVYONIT

The set-up :lmao:

Neither. 

Yes And is so bad and the kind of music made for the Kelly Clarkson gays :rip:

BMS felt like more of a fresher departure and was the better song on first listen. chances are that wont change in the future but Ari's song is nice too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.