I hate Ariana's album covers (and you should too)

IBeMe

What are these low effort pieces of munch?

I get its the "low effort DIY aesthetic" but girllll...like this latest one is the straw that broke my back...it's HORRIBLE. Is she trying to get fans to see the world through her vision (Ariana is notorious for having horrible eye sight so was this meant to be blurry on purpose?)...

I hate this...4 years for THAT?! ugh

Yes-And-Song-Cover.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

She doesn't care

Just now, ariananext said:

She doesn't care

and that's PRECISCLY the issue :eli: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Because aesthetic :celestial5:

i always end up replacing our popgirl's covers by fan made ones so it doesn't really matter to me, as long as the music is good :coffee:

It’s out of focus and half her face because we don’t see the real her clearly, we only see glimpses of what the tabloids or social media reveal of her to us.

Just now, IBeMe said:

and that's PRECISCLY the issue :eli: 

Is it really an issue though? At first I was super mad about it, especially during TUN era when she wasted all the potential her peak era had. Then I realized that she has every right not to care, she has been through a lot during her career, she has a lot of trauma and issues that she links to the highest moments of her career when she had to do certain things.

The moment you realize she's not the type of pop star who aims for the biggest success and just wants to do what she likes and wants to do it her way, you can't be mad or expect her to do more than what she's comfortable with. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

She's paying an homage to the queen of pop. The mdna DVD cover.

She's the true stan of madonna :gaydonnacat1:

:clap3:

• Haha 1

It's kinda hilarious that someone who knows very well the power of imagery(a.k.a. the ponytail) at same time gives such...interesting choices for her album covers. :toofunny3: 

Oh well, they're hers at the end of the day. :rip:

yes, and?

I need to see the other ones

I like it, surprisingly. It's kinda giving Tidal (Fiona Apple). In comparison to the usual aesthetic she goes with, this is much more pleasing to the eyes. 

Ariana is gorgeous, so she makes her album covers slightly more eye-pleasing despite most being lazy/boring overall.

She could have given us the full photo even with the blur. The crop is annoying.

are people here to enjoy the music or the cover art... Coz if I'm buying an album I'm buying for the songs not exactly for the artwork :p

I actually don't hate this one but her other covers are abysmal minus TUN. She's not a visual artist and that's okay!

It's the sponge effect :heart:

spacer.png

She sacrifices everything for the sake of aesthetics. :alexz:

56 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

What are these low effort pieces of munch?

I get its the "low effort DIY aesthetic" but girllll...like this latest one is the straw that broke my back...it's HORRIBLE. Is she trying to get fans to see the world through her vision (Ariana is notorious for having horrible eye sight so was this meant to be blurry on purpose?)...

I hate this...4 years for THAT?! ugh

Yes-And-Song-Cover.jpg

You shouldn't be discussing on other artists' album covers when our fav has **** like this :rip: embarrassing cheap PicsArt edit cover 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

IMG_6825.gif?ex=65aa51c5&is=6597dcc5&hm=

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.