Ariana Grande - 'eternal sunshine'

ariananext

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Well...

:clack:

She's insane. It's literally one of the singles..

We have the Jimmy performance DW. Also we get to hear intro LIVE

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

Just now, Matchatea said:

We have the Jimmy performance DW. Also we get to hear intro LIVE

Yeah the Jimmy one was great indeed, but having another one would have been nice.

At least she's doing the title track and SMASHnatural :clap3:

• Thanks 1

If the live versions are all in this vein I'm totally sat and ready to eat! 

• Thanks 1

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Yeah the Jimmy one was great indeed, but having another one would have been nice.

At least she's doing the title track and SMASHnatural :clap3:

I know… I'm just trying to cheer myself up too I fear.. 

I am sad we will never hear I wished I hated you live…. but the others will be fun! Supernatural will be coming for our necks!

• Like 1

She is keeping us fed tbh. This will last a while these live versions! I am hoping we get the deluxe, unless she changes it to AG8. 

5 minutes ago, knewbetterpt2 said:

If the live versions are all in this vein I'm totally sat and ready to eat! 

I hope she filmed it as well! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Well...

She's insane. It's literally one of the singles..

My excitement became as low as the hair she will have left after I'm done with her :clack: 

• Haha 1

Is she planning to announce this thing or what is she doing with it. A surprise keeps the streams away so she better announce it and have vinyls to go.

Hope it pushes the album back into the top 10 (if it's a big release it's possible) :clack:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, genio said:

Hope it pushes the album back into the top 10 (if it's a big release it's possible) :clack: but knowing her it will be another missed opportunity for the album to go top 10 

Edited by genio

1 hour ago, Matchatea said:

She is keeping us fed tbh. This will last a while these live versions! I am hoping we get the deluxe, unless she changes it to AG8. 

she should just change to AG6, or make the deluxe a whole new album a la fame monster

• Thanks 1

bye being kept off the live set list already makes this a serve :clap3:

3 hours ago, genio said:

Hope it pushes the album back into the top 10 (if it's a big release it's possible) :clack:

I doubt it will. I don't really care about the numbers tbh, she is releasing it bc she loves this album and bc she wants us to shut up about when the deluxe is coming or complain about wicked lmaoo

I'm sad that this album didn't have more success than Positions. This is a much better album but i guess positions have bigger hits. 

3 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

I'm sad that this album didn't have more success than Positions. This is a much better album but i guess positions have bigger hits. 

ES is performing quite well on its own tbh. 

Spotify Global - Weekly Album Charts: 

Positions:

#1 - #1 - #1 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #4 - #6 - #4 - #3 - #4 - #6 - #6 - #6 - #6 - #5 - #2 - #4 - #5 - #5 - #8 - #8 - #9 - #10 - #10 - #9 - #10 - #8 - #9

Eternal Sunshine:

#1 - #1 - #3 - #3 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #3 - #3 - #4 - #5 - #5 - #7 - #8 - #9 - #12 - #12 - #13 - #15 - #13 - #15 - #17 - #16 - #18 - #19 - #20

ES isn't that far behind in streams globablly, it has a lot more competition though (Billie, Taylor, Eminem, Sabrina, Beyonce, Future, Post, Dua etc.) that's why it's a few positions lower than Positions. 

Wait I did NOT realize it was ROR posting that live news post I thought it was a random user trolling :rip: we're back! 

1 hour ago, genio said:

ES is performing quite well on its own tbh. 

Spotify Global - Weekly Album Charts: 

Positions:

#1 - #1 - #1 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #4 - #6 - #4 - #3 - #4 - #6 - #6 - #6 - #6 - #5 - #2 - #4 - #5 - #5 - #8 - #8 - #9 - #10 - #10 - #9 - #10 - #8 - #9

Eternal Sunshine:

#1 - #1 - #3 - #3 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #3 - #3 - #4 - #5 - #5 - #7 - #8 - #9 - #12 - #12 - #13 - #15 - #13 - #15 - #17 - #16 - #18 - #19 - #20

ES isn't that far behind in streams globablly, it has a lot more competition though (Billie, Taylor, Eminem, Sabrina, Beyonce, Future, Post, Dua etc.) that's why it's a few positions lower than Positions. 

Well, i mean in the US

19 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Wait I did NOT realize it was ROR posting that live news post I thought it was a random user trolling :rip: we're back! 

I got a bit excited as well, even though she's not performing the songs I wanted (True Story & TBIM). 

Hopefully we get a new cover at least. :duca:

6 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Well, i mean in the US

True, I guess it's too pop for the US. They want Urbaniana back (rightfully so). 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.