• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

The brand partnerships and promotion for Wicked is everywhere. They are really trying to emulate the Barbie marketing campaign. Universal really is banking on it being a massive success. Tbh if there's a broadway musical that can become the highest grossing film adaptation it's Wicked. I sure hope it is because I don't think Ariana will be able to handle it if this movie underperforms lol. Dedicated literal years of her life to it. 

Did she tease live VEVO performances for ES in her recent photo dump? I hope she does some acoustic versions. The acoustic of WCBF is so good. She needs to lean into that more. 

frankie was beside me all night at sweat tour last night :duca: i really thought her ass might pop out for dance to this or supernatural but oh well

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

I have no doubt she can sell out stadiums in 2024, but I kind of think she doesn't want to. I hope she does because that's more tickets and thus more chances to attend, but yeah who knows. "Mini tour" could be 5 theater dates or 30 stadium dates, the former is more likely knowing her :rip:

Anyways, everybody is announcing tours for summer 2024, which is her time frame considering it's inbetween Wicked's, so if she's actually touring stadiums she must be announcing soon. I don't know honestly, I won't put my hopes up. 

I think that it's just gonna be arenas. It's not like she can't sell stadiums, but Arenas she said are smaller and more personal, plus it might just be stressful for her to perform in that big of a space. I think she might do dates in November or December. December is late but I guess it would be a nice Christmas present. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scandalous said:

frankie was beside me all night at sweat tour last night :duca: i really thought her ass might pop out for dance to this or supernatural but oh well

Omg?!?! Did you say hi?! I lowkey would ask about Ariana m's tour, but he probably gets annoyed by those questions 😭

29 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

Omg?!?! Did you say hi?! I lowkey would ask about Ariana m's tour, but he probably gets annoyed by those questions 😭

yeah i did after the show! he was sooo nice and said he liked my eye makeup and we got a few selfies haha. I didn't wanna ask anything about ari but i was like ive been a huge fan of your sister for like 15 years :rip: 

8 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

I can't believe TBIM wasn't a bigger hit :gaycat7:

same :clack:

I still believe that if that was the lead, it would've become one of her biggest hits, but oh well.

7 hours ago, Scandalous said:

that's so cool! Congratulations sis. 

9 hours ago, ariananext said:

I don't know honestly, I won't put my hopes up. 

same :coffee2: now it's going to be ALL about Wicked for the next quarter. 

If she tours in 2025, I hope she will release another album or put out the deluxe version of ES (and it should be at least 6-7 new tracks).

Spoiler

Of course she doesn't have to release anything and I won't be mad if she doesn't since we got Eternal Sunshine just a couple months ago, but it would be so good for her to release something to hold us over while we wait for the second movie. :chick3:

Her social media feed and posts have mostly been about Wicked and R.E.M. Beauty for the past whole 24 months, like we need more music honey. :eli:

I hope she can do a few tour dates in the next few months. Waiting until after Wicked 2 would be too long. Can't believe it's already been over 7 years since I saw her on the DWT. :chick3:

42 minutes ago, judasmonster said:

love this shade of blonde on her

yes :heart: she looks amazing 

• Like 1

the way this album is aging like the finest of wines 

seeing a lot of supernatural/wide awake mash up videos on tiktok lately also 

supernatural the career highlight you are... it's your time baby

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hoping Supernatural is the next single

On 9/28/2024 at 7:10 AM, RideOrDie said:

Ariana Grande - eternal sunshine (slightly deluxe and also live) (2024-10-03)

sCREAMING?!?! :jonny6:  Oh this is gonna be insane

The boy is mine is a bop. yes it took some time but I can bop to it still :katie2:

I wonder what songs she will perform live? I wish she would perform the album in full.

• Like 3

Ouu that's exciting! Hope she does the entire album not just 5 songs though:coffee2:

What will she call the real deluxe though? :laugh: At this point I'm hoping it's an entirely different name (*wink* Spotless Mind *wink*) and or a whole ass new album and they get repackaged together TFM-style.

• Like 3

my ***** is campaigning for that Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy :jonny5:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, genio said:

Well, I hope this won't be the exact same slightly deluxe we've had just with WCBF live from the jungle studios added to it. :clack:

1. intro (end of the world) (live version)

2. don't wanna break up again (live version)

3. eternal sunshine (live version)

4. supernatural (live version)

5. yes, and? (live version)

6. we can't be friends (wait for your love) (live version)

7. imperfect for you (live version)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, genio said:

If there's no TBIM live I will riot. 

:clack::clack::clack:

Well...

:clack:

She's insane. It's literally one of the singles..

:clack:

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

1. intro (end of the world) (live version)

2. don't wanna break up again (live version)

3. eternal sunshine (live version)

4. supernatural (live version)

5. yes, and? (live version)

6. we can't be friends (wait for your love) (live version)

7. imperfect for you (live version)

Ur a king for lettting us know!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.