• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

Winter is a great time to make Bye/Dont Wanna Break Up Again singles. Supernatural can be Spring/

• Like 1

Nah imperfect for u would be perfect for fall/winter

Bye is the perfect choice. It's a great way to end this era and welcome Wicked imo. 

I think supernatural would be a great single for fall - it kind of ties in to Halloween and Wicked a little and still does cute streaming numbers while being relatively unknown by the GP. I think the tbim suffered from having already gone viral months before its push so it didn't feel like a 'new' single for a lot of people.

• Like 5

TBIM still playing catch up with End of the World is sending me ngl. And they're pulling the same daily streams. :deadbanana2: If she gave us a full version of the intro it would have been a bigger hit. :skull:

I hope the live sessions she's teasing are for this album. I have BEEN manifesting a performances special like she did for Positions/YT10. 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

TBIM still playing catch up with End of the World is sending me ngl. And they're pulling the same daily streams. :deadbanana2: If she gave us a full version of the intro it would have been a bigger hit. :skull:

I hope the live sessions she's teasing are for this album. I have BEEN manifesting a performances special like she did for Positions/YT10. 

End Of The World full version as the lead single of the Deluxe please

WCBF is showing amazing longevity on radio and Streaming charts :jonny: 

6 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

even tho the intro is indeed a smash i feel like its slightly carried by autoplay, like its been crazy stable for no reason and it has some weird jumps every now and then despite being N/A on any other platforms :deadbanana2:

I do think about 80% of the streams are legit but autoplay is def helping a bit :coffee:

I've been listening to this album more than I did in March-April. While I listened to the album from time to time throughout the months I stopped listening yes, and? cause I overplayed it. Yesterday I listened to that song and why it sounds so good :jonny5: guess who is gonna overplay that song again :gayriahcat2:

Lowkey wish there was an acoustic version of this album. I did like the impactful for you and we cant be friends so I would like more.

1 hour ago, brokee said:

Lowkey wish there was an acoustic version of this album. I did like the impactful for you and we cant be friends so I would like more.

WCBF acoustic is literally heaven :jonny6:

-

TBIM just made it to 20 charting weeks on the H100 ( :clap3: ), outperforming the lead single by 7 weeks. :deadbanana:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Reinvention said:

What are your toughts on Ariana tour? do you guys think she will pull stadiums or just arenas?

I would love for her to do a stadium tour, but I don't think SHE wants to do that. As long as she gives us something other than the toilet seats again, I'm fine with a cute little arena tour in between the Wicked movies.

Edit: with a "cute little arena tour" I mean at least like 40 shows. Plus she SHOULD tour South America and Australia this time, it would be unfair to the fans over there if she skips them again, and a lot of Asian territories too. No wonder Japan & South Korea have unstanned her after Sweetener, she paid them dust for years. 

Edited by genio
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Reinvention said:

What are your toughts on Ariana tour? do you guys think she will pull stadiums or just arenas?

If she is in fact doing fewer dates which I think she meant by using the phrase "mini tour" she will probably need to do stadiums. Maybe something similar to the Chromatica Ball which was a mix of baseball stadiums and football stadiums, but fewer dates. If she does another arena tour and also does fewer dates tickets will be insanely expensive and sell out super fast. Many fans will miss out. She was pulling 5+ arena dates in major markets on SWT so she has the ability to do stadiums in major markets, at least. But who knows she hasn't toured in 5 years and she hasn't given many details.

I'm in the U.S. but I hope for international fans she actually does some shows in Latin America, Australia, and especially SEA. She will easily sell out stadiums in SEA and Brazil. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tm4074 said:

If she is in fact doing fewer dates which I think she meant by using the phrase "mini tour" she will probably need to do stadiums. Maybe something similar to the Chromatica Ball which was a mix of baseball stadiums and football stadiums, but fewer dates. If she does another arena tour and also does fewer dates tickets will be insanely expensive and sell out super fast. Many fans will miss out. She was pulling 5+ arena dates in major markets on SWT so she has the ability to do stadiums in major markets, at least. But who knows she hasn't toured in 5 years and she hasn't given many details.

I'm in the U.S. but I hope for international fans she actually does some shows in Latin America, Australia, and especially SEA. She will easily sell out stadiums in SEA and Brazil. 

I was iffy on her doing stadiums at first but if Dua can sell out stadiums and Sabrina practically sell out her arena tour in minutes then Ariana can def do stadiums :kitty:

15 dates in NA, 15 in Europe, plus one on each major country in Latam/Asia/Oceania (so Brazil, Australia, Mexico, Argentina, Philippines and SK) will suffice 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, genio said:

WCBF acoustic is literally heaven :jonny6:

-

TBIM just made it to 20 charting weeks on the H100 ( :clap3: ), outperforming the lead single by 7 weeks. :deadbanana:

Are there any chance we will get another acoustic performance like the boy is mine or another one :jonny: 

1 hour ago, brokee said:

Are there any chance we will get another acoustic performance like the boy is mine or another one :jonny: 

I read here that she's teasing some live performances, so maybe there's something coming sooner than we think. :eek: 

I'm wondering now if she's closing this era for Wicked or nah. Having a movie and an ongoing era both at once sounds a bit messy imo, so I'd rather have it that she closes the ES era and moves on to Wicked, but you never know with this woman.

OrgVisual

1 hour ago, genio said:

I read here that she's teasing some live performances, so maybe there's something coming sooner than we think. :eek: 

I'm wondering now if she's closing this era for Wicked or nah. Having a movie and an ongoing era both at once sounds a bit messy imo, so I'd rather have it that she closes the ES era and moves on to Wicked, but you never know with this woman.

OrgVisual

Live performance?? That would be actually perfect. Also wonder if the deluxe will go ahead or not.

Well yeah definitely she won't do both but since the movie coming soon and there is second movie too it would be great if she close the era with live performance or the deluxe. Not that I blame it she do both :ryan3:

this album deserves so much better and I will talk about it until I'm blue in the face. Ariana may be over music at this point at least as like a career but damn girl. This is like her magnum opus.

• Like 1

I have no doubt she can sell out stadiums in 2024, but I kind of think she doesn't want to. I hope she does because that's more tickets and thus more chances to attend, but yeah who knows. "Mini tour" could be 5 theater dates or 30 stadium dates, the former is more likely knowing her :rip:

Anyways, everybody is announcing tours for summer 2024, which is her time frame considering it's inbetween Wicked's, so if she's actually touring stadiums she must be announcing soon. I don't know honestly, I won't put my hopes up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.