• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

14 minutes ago, dangerousbutera said:

Top 3 on the album and it's bottom 3 in daily streams. A tragedy:chick3:

Ugh.

Really?

So, are we getting tour dates? :suburban:

• Like 1

"We Can't Be Friends" is a massive hit on streaming tbh. :jonny6: It's been 6 months now and the song is still pulling nearly 3m daily streams, while being in the Top 30 on the Global Spotify charts. :clap3:

Also nice to see the Eternal Sunshine era getting Platinum certifications so early! :duca:

• Like 3

The album also got so many certifications globally as well, so early in (that's great for album certifications, they usually take a bit longer than singles).

UK - Platinum

US - Platinum

BR - Platinum

NZ - Platinum

CA - Gold

DK - Gold

FR - Gold

PL - Gold

PT - Gold

:alexz:

1 hour ago, genio said:

The album also got so many certifications globally as well, so early in (that's great for album certifications, they usually take a bit longer than singles).

UK - Platinum

US - Platinum

BR - Platinum

NZ - Platinum

CA - Gold

DK - Gold

FR - Gold

PL - Gold

PT - Gold

:alexz:

In the UK the album is certified Gold (100k units), Platinum is for 300k units

when she drops the ES music video on oct 7th and adds a teaser of the next single aka the lead from the deluxe at the end ☝️

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Trip said:

the boy is mine is sorta rising

#68 this week

deservedly so :clap3: it's still the best song on the album (to me) and sounds as fantastic as it did on the first day!

I wish the live performance was still up on YouTube with high quality, but I can't find it anymore. :chick3:

• Like 3

The album climbs 13 positions from #52 to #39 this week on the BB200 charts. :eek: I am sure it's the singed vinyls and CDs impact. 

• Like 1

Spotify Global Stats for Sep. 18th, 2024

#4 - Most Streamed Female Artist 

#13 - Most Streamed Artist 

#18 - Eternal Sunshine (Most Streamed Albums Weekly) 

#24 - We Can't Be Friends 

The Spotify stats are still looking nice, considering we're almost 7 months into the Eternal Sunshine era. :alexz3:

• Like 1

I still can't believe she hasn't toured in five years.

:rip:

this is so good :jonny: I wish she would've done one for TBIM as well, the Fallon performance was amazing. 

On 9/20/2024 at 7:08 AM, OrgVisual said:

The Stability :jonny: 

SITTING :jonny6: the way it's keeping the era and album alive in spite of Ariana's neglect 

5 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

SITTING :jonny6: the way it's keeping the era and album alive in spite of Ariana's neglect 

The album still has 3 songs pulling >1M daily streams. Its longevity on Spotify is astounding, don't let the Billboard positions tell you otherwise

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Kind of bummed she abandoned the era. But I recognize that the PR for Wicked is about to be absolutely insane. She deserves a break, though I'm sure she's working behind the scenes doing a lot of stuff. 

• Like 1

Is this eligible for 3x Platinum because it hit 3 billion on Spotify?

• Confused 1

On 9/21/2024 at 3:03 PM, SlayianaGrenade said:

Kind of bummed she abandoned the era. But I recognize that the PR for Wicked is about to be absolutely insane. She deserves a break, though I'm sure she's working behind the scenes doing a lot of stuff. 

hopefully the huge amount of press and exposure she'll get from wicked and the wicked soundtrack will in turn be a bunch of free promo for her music catalogue as well. fingers crossed. :heart:

On 9/22/2024 at 12:17 PM, Chris said:

Is this eligible for 3x Platinum because it hit 3 billion on Spotify?

Not how charts work lol, 3 billion spotify streams is like 2 million units but WW

rn the album has moved +3.5M units worldwide, and in the US its around 1.2M, depending on stability and on if we get more singles it could reach 2x plat elegibility in a year from now

ngl either supernatural or the title track would be a cute autumn/winter single, nothing else is gonna be big unless its a new song, but these two songs could do cute numers like end of the world and tbim, and it would help a bit with stability and keeping the era alive in peoples minds:bird:

add a quick deluxe in Q1 2025 with a new single and I think the era would end greatly 

7 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

Not how charts work lol, 3 billion spotify streams is like 2 million units but WW

rn the album has moved +3.5M units worldwide, and in the US its around 1.2M, depending on stability and on if we get more singles it could reach 2x plat elegibility in a year from now

Thank you so much for actually explaining unlike that other dumbass.

:heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.