• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

On 6/29/2024 at 8:09 PM, Devin said:

and ima need her to tour this album next year.

Seriously, I need a big tour from her so bad. The touring industry has grown exponentially since her last one, especially after Covid. I don't care about the venues but I want a big tour in terms of production, I feel like all her tours have been kinda mid and cheap looking, especially the SWT, I know it was put together quickly and everything but it had much more potential, I hope she delivers.

Billboard 200:

#8 (+15) Eternal Sunshine - Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande's chart-topping Eternal Sunshine returns to the top 10, vaulting 23-8 with 41,000 units (up 87% thanks largely to sales of a signed CD sold exclusively in Grande's webstore for a limited time).

:clap3: 

• Like 1

TBIM doesn't seem to do anything, I always knew that should have been the lead single instead of No,And! That way it would've maximized its potential and be one of the biggest songs of her career, but her team is not that smart.

Anyways if they want to continue this era (and they should) they should release another single and video ASAP. Maybe at the end of July or early August they should send True Story (remix with Post Malone or Morgan Wallen) or Supernatural to radios and do a video for it (and release it late August). 

It would be sad if they just leave this era without all of its potential. It's still in the Top 10 most streamed albums on Spotify and as we can see, with a little bit of support like signed CDs the album can easily be pushed back into the Top 10. Her team just has always been a little lazier than other popstar teams. I blame Frankie Grande. 

• Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, genio said:

TBIM doesn't seem to do anything, I always knew that should have been the lead single instead of No,And! That way it would've maximized its potential and be one of the biggest songs of her career, but her team is not that smart.

Anyways if they want to continue this era (and they should) they should release another single and video ASAP. Maybe at the end of July or early August they should send True Story (remix with Post Malone or Morgan Wallen) or Supernatural to radios and do a video for it (and release it late August). 

It would be sad if they just leave this era without all of its potential. It's still in the Top 10 most streamed albums on Spotify and as we can see, with a little bit of support like signed CDs the album can easily be pushed back into the Top 10. Her team just has always been a little lazier than other popstar teams. I blame Frankie Grande. 

They waited too long to release it. Plus, there is no playlist, right? However, it could climb on radio tho.

26 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

They waited too long to release it. Plus, there is no playlist, right? However, it could climb on radio tho.

The radio for WCBF is catastrophic I don't see TBIM doing well 

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

But it went #1 on pop? Wow her new team kinda sucks huh. 

3 hours ago, Dialamba said:

WCBF went #1 and still have very good recurrent spins??

TBIM is having good call-outs so idk

Her streams in the US suck as though. WCBF to fall out of top 100 :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.