• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

On 6/12/2024 at 8:06 AM, State of Grace. said:

Yeah the live versions have elevated all songs so far. I have been listening to TBIM one more than the album version because she made it a 11/10. :skull: I don't really expect a tour from her anytime soon, at least not until both movies campaigns are over, but maybe she'll change her mind after she sees the demand.

I'm also not a fan of the deluxe theory because I think the album feels complete like this tbh. :gaycat6: I'd however love a whole new album since she's at her creative peak right now and she can tour both later like she did with SweeTUNer.

Yea exactly i don't want new songs from a deluxe, just focus on releasing more singles like, imperfect for u, eternal sunshine, don't wanna break up again, supernatural with music videos. Just save the new music for a new album 

• Thumbs Down 1

WE ARE BACK :jonny: 

• Like 1

Deluxe when? :chick3:

are there any tour rumors? this wouldn't make sense so close to Wicked, right?

20 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

are there any tour rumors? this wouldn't make sense so close to Wicked, right?

She said there wouldn't be a tour bc of that particular reason so idts

Edited by simplywohoo

Just now, simplywohoo said:

She said there wouldn't he a tour bc of that particular reason so idts

oh I just noticed the tweet got deleted. It was a bunch of rumored european dates :rip:

so what is happening on the 27th?

Stans in my country (Italy) are trying to get Universal Music Italy's attention because her music has been largely unavailable in stores in the past few years, I don't know about other countries (feel free to share your experience) but it's like almost impossible to get her physical albums here, on Amazon there is only one variant of the ES CD which is the one with the Yes, and? cover and it costs 40€ - the average price for a CD here is 15-20€, high price because it is shipped from abroad.

Only one variant for the vinyl too.

As for her "official website" it's just a section on UMI's website and all the physical copies are unavailable minus the collage one.

In physical stores they're always out of stock. 

I wonder what's going on with her team because it's not really the norm not to be able to buy an A lister album online nor in stores.

16 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

so what is happening on the 27th?

maybe deluxe teaser/announcement? :duca:

5 hours ago, ariananext said:

Stans in my country (Italy) are trying to get Universal Music Italy's attention because her music has been largely unavailable in stores in the past few years, I don't know about other countries (feel free to share your experience) but it's like almost impossible to get her physical albums here, on Amazon there is only one variant of the ES CD which is the one with the Yes, and? cover and it costs 40€ - the average price for a CD here is 15-20€, high price because it is shipped from abroad.

As for her "official website" it's just a section on UMI's website and all the physical copies are unavailable minus the collage one.

I wonder what's going on with her team because it's not really the norm not to be able to buy an A lister album online nor in stores.

The issue is her team doesn't really care about international markets so the stans can't get any merch

• Like 1

She has until the end of August to release the deluxe and hopefully the vinyls ship on week 1 too so I can buy one while I'm in the US

y'all please go and listen to eternal sunshine (song) on YT and tell me do y'all hear any difference in the song or am I just going insane

her best song ever actually, let's talk about it :kitty:

• Like 1

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay

• Like 4

Has it crossed 1M yet?

1 hour ago, KKCuteCat said:

Has it crossed 1M yet?

It will be at 915k units on Friday, it will reach the million mark in like 4 weeks 

On 6/22/2024 at 5:59 PM, ariananext said:

she said 'just buy Elodie'

• Haha 1

How did we go from SMASH to Flop so fast (in the US)? :gaycat6:

Predicted to jump to #7 on the Billboard 200 with 44k units

I need Ariana to get serious and to drop vinyls every week 

• Like 1

my signed CDs arrived... unsigned :biblio:

This ugly update :rip: That's what they get for not pushing TBIM and Intro when they gained organic virality. Should take a page out of Billie's book

1 hour ago, OrgVisual said:

This ugly update :rip: That's what they get for not pushing TBIM and Intro when they gained organic virality. Should take a page out of Billie's book

Totally different scenarios, to start Birds of a feather was way more viral and bigger than either intro or tbim, it was too big to ignore, also Lunch tanked on radio so there was no point on keep promoting that and they could move to the next single quickly, meanwhile WCBF smashed on radio so pushing other songs would've hurt that :celestial5:

I do think that if tbim doesn't pick up on radio with in the next three weeks they should move on to the next single or the deluxe, I think a supernatural remix with someone relevant (the Weeknd, Kali, Dua) or the deluxe alongside a new single could really revive the era to the GP :eatpopcorn:

Edited by Gerardo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.