Ariana Grande - 'eternal sunshine'

ariananext

11 minutes ago, Tm4074 said:

The stability is insane, the entire album is stable in the top 30 on day 3 (6 in the top 10!). Positions (besides the two singles) was already free falling at this point. yes, and? peaked at #4 on US AM and free fell immediately. WCBF already has a higher peak and is staying there.:jonny6:

what about tu,n? 

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

Supernatural remix is the off the table of eternal sunshine aka the duet ballad aka the best song on the album 

spacer.png

imperfect for you is such a grower, it's becoming one of my favourites 

on we can’t be friends - whats the instrument that’s consistent throughout the song & gets louder & pushed forward during the bridge?

literally such a eargasm

Posted (edited)

Cynthia is there in a green dress

Edited by ariananext

This album is SO good.

I finally listened the album, it's good but not one of my faves from her.

I like the 90s R&B production. :clap3:

9 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Cynthia is there in a green dress

a pink serve is coming i fear :jonnycat: can it come sooner tho cuz i need to sleep in 20 mins

The live performance of WCBF has already gotten 1,5M views on YouTube (1M from her channel + 500k from SNL). Around 700k for IFY.

2 minutes ago, nasa said:

a pink serve is coming i fear :jonnycat: can it come sooner tho cuz i need to sleep in 20 mins

same here :gaycat6:

faves: 

intro (end of the world) 

Saturn Return Interlude -> eternal sunshine 

supernatural 

we can’t be friends (wait for your love)

i wish i hated you 

imperfect for you

don’t wanna break up again (might downgrade) 

bops but not necessarily my cup of tea: 

bye

true story 

the boy is mine 

yes, and? (still lowkey on the fence here)

meh but could grow on me

ordinary things :suburban:

Edited by Jjang

I can't believe yes, and? is still #1 on TTH :biblio: 

I don't get why they keep pushing it when WCBF is doing much better and has better reception :ace:

• Like 3

We Can’t Be Friends has been stuck in my head all damn day, god that song is so ******* good :jonny:

• Like 2

Just downloaded and listened to the official album instrumentals

max did his thing on the production. As a producer listening to the instrumentals was amazing and inspiring. supernatural eternal sunshine, and boy is mine instrumentals are great. Especially hearing all the small melodies in BIM like the hidden 90s harpsichord in buried in the pre chorus  

It always makes me laugh cause every two years atrl will act like he is over and he delivers greatness. 

This is serving amazing stability on AM. Don't wanna jinx it but 200k might happen if it keeps it up for the rest of the week.

:khalyan:

The album has been getting great word of mouth and the virality of WCBF's video/performance is defining helping :clap3: 

It's cool to see everyone come around to Imperfect For You. It was bottom two prior to the SNL performance.

#JusticeforOrinaryThings

13 minutes ago, Jjang said:

faves: 

intro (end of the world) 

Saturn Return Interlude -> eternal sunshine 

supernatural 

we can’t be friends (wait for your love)

i wish i hated you 

imperfect for you

don’t wanna break up again (might downgrade) 

bops but not necessarily my cup of tea: 

bye

true story 

the boy is mine 

yes, and? (still lowkey on the fence here)

meh but could grow on me

ordinary things :suburban:

we can at least agree about ordinary things being the least good track on the album

:suburban:

4 hours ago, Verge of Obscene said:

ordinary things

the boy is mine

imperfect for you

we cant be friends

i wish i hated you

eternal sunshine

true story

bye

dont wanna break up again

yes and

end of the world

supernatural

Taste :clap3:

3 hours ago, Gerardo said:

I think that with some push wcbf could reach #1 next week, and y,a? is gonna outchart positions by far in the UK :clap3:

Positions was a 6 week #1 tho in the uk

1 hour ago, Tm4074 said:

The stability is insane, the entire album is stable in the top 30 on day 3 (6 in the top 10!). Positions (besides the two singles) was already free falling at this point. yes, and? peaked at #4 on US AM and free fell immediately. WCBF already has a higher peak and is staying there.:jonny6:

Not to mention Carnival is a monster hit. In a normal day, she would have the entire top 4 :jonny6:

she doesn't have her hair down we lost

5 hours ago, Scars said:

Finally had the time to fully listen to ES. This album is such an improvement from Positions and I would even say it is much better than TUN, a slap in the face of anyone who expected a mess based on Y,A. That said, what was this woman thinking when she decided to push Y,A? as the lead single? it sounds completely out of place on the album. :dies:

We Can't Be Friends needs to be a solo #1 for her and spammed on pop radio all year, I think the MV will help it to become the big hit that it deserves to be. Eternal Sunshine, Supernatural and True Story are instant favorites for me.

Are there any Ordinary Things fans in here? I actually loved this one, but I'm not seeing much discourse on it other than "her nonna is a feature, so cute!". 

Here :hug: There's a few of us here but Ordinary Things won't be sneaking outside of the bottom 3 anytime soon. It's already a top 5 Ari song in my book

• Thanks 1

the Queen is hereeeee:jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.