• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

I’ve never heard an Ariana album but i thought WCBF was pretty cute. What song might sell me on the album? I also like One Last Time, Into You, and Problem.

troye fits so well on supernatural :WAP: got me wondering what song ariana could hop on if he asked her to do a remix of a song from stgeo:alexz: 

Just now, B-Luke said:

Or a remix with P!nk and make it a little mashup with Trustfall

:suburban:

Trust that we can't be dancing on our own (ft. Robyn and P!nk) :jonny6:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tylerbv said:

I’ve never heard an Ariana album but i thought WCBF was pretty cute. What song might sell me on the album? I also like One Last Time, Into You, and Problem.

Supernatural

my top 5

#1. we can't be friends

#2. supernatural

#3. imperfect for you

#4. eternal sunshine

#5. yes, and?

Edited by chosensparkles

1 minute ago, Tylerbv said:

Supernatural and maybe the boy is mine. The rest I dont think fit your taste.

8 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

Bye is big and swelling which is something those songs have in common , plus there’s a good chance it’ll be the third single so might as well get into it now

10 minutes ago, TattooedDreams said:

True story and the boy is mine dropping down your list omg 

i still luv true story a lot maybe i just listened to the leak a lil too much :deadbanana4: not in a cũnty mood for tbim rn tho :mandown:

She better have more appearances lined up after the Oscars. She needs to keep looking good and being everywhere and that'll be enough for the album to do well YEP

96aETkS.gif

Oscar Gorres being on the credits for supernatural should’ve been the first clue that Troye would be on a remix since that’s his main producer :dies:

• ATRL Moderator

Not sure where I'd rank the album just yet but this is easily some of her best work. My only "complaint" is that while most songs do feel complete, a few would've been elevated even more by being a little longer. Another line with the "sticky situation" melody in The Boy Is Mine, the bridge of We Can't Be Friends repeating after the final chorus, etc. I still love how the songs turned out but they could've been even better with just a few additions imo. 

My top 3 which probably won't change 

1. The Boy Is Mine
  2. Eternal Sunshine
  3. Imperfect For You

I know she said a tour won't be happening soon but I hope she continues to promote for the next few months. The Boy Is Mine needs to be global summer smash.

• Thanks 1

I wonder what her Oscars look is going to be, probably Glinda'd as I assume she's presenting with Cynthia

96aETkS.gif

I really wonder what this look was for since it would've been a great carpet look

arianagrande-1707147400-3296113752410925

Finally had the time to fully listen to ES. This album is such an improvement from Positions and I would even say it is much better than TUN, a slap in the face of anyone who expected a mess based on Y,A. That said, what was this woman thinking when she decided to push Y,A? as the lead single? it sounds completely out of place on the album. :dies:

We Can't Be Friends needs to be a solo #1 for her and spammed on pop radio all year, I think the MV will help it to become the big hit that it deserves to be. Eternal Sunshine, Supernatural and True Story are instant favorites for me.

Are there any Ordinary Things fans in here? I actually loved this one, but I'm not seeing much discourse on it other than "her nonna is a feature, so cute!". 

• Like 2

My top 5, after much consideration - 

1. imperfect for you

2. we can’t be friends

3. supernatural 

4. eternal sunshine 

5. true story 

bye is fighting to make that top 5 right now :keir:

Day 3 ranking:

1. we can’t be friends (wait for your love)
  2. supernatural (+1)
  3. eternal sunshine (-1)
  4. imperfect for you
  5. yes, and?
  6. the boy is mine (+2)
  7. i wish i hated you (-1)
  8. true story (-1)
  9. don’t wanna break up again (+1)
  10. bye (-1)
  11. ordinary things
  12. end of the world
  13. saturn returns 

Still skipless and just as good, if not better.

This has never happened to me with any of her previous albums. I usually have 2-3 tracks that I struggle to get into initially.

crying-wailing.gif

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

they weren’t even good i just cared because she was in it/trying to do the material justice

good by SNL's standards. The show hasn't been genuinely funny since Maya & Kristen left imo

Rewatching her SNL performances and I kinda hate how she dodged singing the "impurfect for youuuu" part in the chorus. The performance was bulletproof overall though :gaycat7:

I hope we get even one yes, and? performance this era. I want a Be Alright voguing the house down moment. It took her 8 months to give Positions its first performance so I won't lose hope :skull: 

Edited by State of Grace.

8 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Day 3 ranking:

1. we can’t be friends (wait for your love)
  2. supernatural (+1)
  3. eternal sunshine (-1)
  4. imperfect for you
  5. yes, and?
  6. the boy is mine (+2)
  7. i wish i hated you (-1)
  8. true story (-1)
  9. don’t wanna break up again (+1)
  10. bye (-1)
  11. ordinary things
  12. end of the world
  13. saturn returns 

Still skipless and just as good, if not better.

This has never happened to me with any of her previous albums. I usually have 2-3 tracks that I struggle to get into initially.

crying-wailing.gif

The bye tankings?

crying-wailing.gif

When its inevitable tiktok smashing comes you'll switch I'm sure

crying-wailing.gif

wait, I just realized... no tommy brown on the album??? omg

The performance of IFY made it grown on me! Let me stop streaming Supernatural and stream that gem once again.

top 5

1. tbim
  2. dwbua
  3. bye
  4. true story 
  5. es

my top 5 after release night:

1. true story

2. bye

3. the boy is mine

4. eternal sunshine

5. supernatural 

top 5 now:

1. bye

2. we can’t be friends (wait for your love)

3. true story

4. the boy is mine

5. eternal sunshine

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.