Ariana Grande - 'eternal sunshine'

ariananext

i don't think troye or mariah eleveted either songs with their features, but troye's is at least more listenable imo.

i can't even imagine a deluxe of eternal sunshine because every song on the album is so strong...like what else you got on that hard drive ari :gaycat3: 

Edited by XXI.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

28 minutes ago, Satin said:

Outgrown needs to be on the deluxe.

? why would she do that :rip:

idk but i wish i hated you lowkey fits as a musical number especially the opening verse

I just listened to the Troye remix and it was very good. His voice fits the song so well and I like that he was all over it instead of a quick lil verse. They also share the same manager now so it makes sense.

Supernatural f/ Abel remix would have made more sense from a commercial perspective but I don't think she's considering pushing it as a single.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Burqa said:

? why would she do that :rip:

Cause it’s a TikTok trend that’s waiting to blow up

thank-you-fergie.gif

the troye remix is too good :jonny: their vocals sound so good together

Extended mix > Moo mix

thank-you-fergie.gif

• Like 1

yes, and is still excellent and will retrospectively become one of her classics IDC

thank-you-fergie.gif

• Like 2

Me calling we can’t be friends generic but it surpassing almost all tracks and making it into my album trinity

thank-you-fergie.gif

I just have to say it's so nice to be winning this way after this website has been clowning her for the past several months like we really made it y'all

spacer.png

• Like 3

ES

1st Day — 58,174,514

2nd Day — 47,401,118

SOUR

1st day — 60,551,255

2nd day — 51,961,845

the way i've been manifesting sour's level of stability, and without 2 big smash hits it's kinda having it

spacer.png

wasnt going to buy the album but she got me with the slightly more deluxe digital exclusive :jonny2: 

might as well buy a vinyl now too

• Like 1

troye remix of supernatural ate

that song is sooo good 

Troye literally adds nothing to the supernatural remix, cute but I prefer the OG >>>> :michael:

Edited by Yog

Alright, what do I have to do to make we can't be friends a #1? My favorite song by her with just 3 listens. :gaygacat4:

es smashing just shows that big debuts mean absolutely nothing . her stability the last 2 days is mind boggling. :jonny6:

the way it’s impossible for me to choose my favorite track and I always have it upon the first listen :rip: each time I’m about to play bye, I feel bad about skipping intro since it’s so beautiful and good too… so I’m just listening to the whole album on loop :rip: 

Troye sounds heavenly on supernatural, I can’t. Wish it was longer.

42 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I just listened to the Troye remix and it was very good. His voice fits the song so well and I like that he was all over it instead of a quick lil verse. They also share the same manager now so it makes sense.

Supernatural f/ Abel remix would have made more sense from a commercial perspective but I don't think she's considering pushing it as a single.

A remix of We Cant Be Friends with the Weeknd would EXPLODE just like Save Your Tears.

Is the slightly deluxe version going to be on streaming? Only asking cause of the alternative cover lol

12 hours ago, Jamie Starr said:

R.E.M., successful, everytime and get well soon are the highlights, dear. :alexz2:

Aged like milk all 4. 

• Confused 2

No Troye slander will be accepted btw. That is her (other) gay brother. Can’t wait until the remix is on streaming

spacer.png

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

A remix of We Cant Be Friends with the Weeknd would EXPLODE just like Save Your Tears.

maybe but i want i solo hit so bad (also the song is already perfect) so she better leave that song alone :suburban:

• Like 2

people died for way less 

9 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I do see the vision, but I want this song to remain solo tbh. 

I do need an extended/acapella ASAP though. The former is gonna END me for good :ghostface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.