• Gerardo

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

Spotify US (2nd day)

yes, and? - 2.07M

wcbf - 1.95M

this has to be going top 10 at least…

15 minutes ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

Have you watch the music video? It will help sis. At first I didn’t really get it, but now I do. It is my fav from the album

i didnt like the song at first but the mv elevated it sooo much. first time its happened to me tbh

• Like 1

Ugh I just knew GOOD music was going to save her this era :WAP: Mama said **** singles, we're becoming an album artist now

• Like 3

Just now, Starkboy said:

titletrack + the boy is mine holding the best among album tracks :clap3: TAW!

I also think yes, and? is not falling terrible, maybe is the playlisting but it only dropped 600k despite being low on the tracklist and most people not liking it 

She highlights how this album was like a meeting point between Mariah and Imogen.... I totally hear it now :heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, punisher said:

i didnt like the song at first but the mv elevated it sooo much. first time its happened to me tbh

yeah it sounded like a cute generic pop track at first but the video elevated it so much by giving it new meaning. :jonny6:

i’m jumping a bit, so proud of her :clap3:i mean we all kinda predicted it would be stable based on AM positions, but still shook :clap3:i can see WCBF being a sleeper hit ala snooze. maybe not that massive ofc but i don’t see it free falling 

1 minute ago, nasa said:

i’m jumping a bit, so proud of her :clap3:i mean we all kinda predicted it would be stable based on AM positions, but still shook :clap3:i can see WCBF being a sleeper hit ala snooze. maybe not that massive ofc but i don’t see it free falling 

Def bigger WW, but not in the US

Amazing hold (and increase for WCBF :clap3:)

My holy trinity:

the boy is mine

wcbf

eternal sunshine

Just about to watch the SNL performances :coffee:

I like The Boy is Mine and Yes And? but for some reason i feel they "don't flow with the album". 

There's a whole mood that is broken when they arrive. They would have been better at the beginning or the end of the album (as "Bonus for the gays :chick1:")

4 hours ago, Curaga said:

omg can’t wait for eternal sunshine Deluxe, Super Deluxe, Ultimate Complete Deluxe, and spotless mind Edition :duca:

It would be super cool if she calls the actual deluxe spotless mind edition tbh 

• Like 1

I think they should do something with TBIM. Don't let it be another Motive / POV situation. If she manages to film a music video for the song soon (with a True Story prologue :jonnycat:) then I don't see why they can't push both that song and WCBF simultaneously.   

Just now, State of Grace. said:

I think they should do something with TBIM. Don't let it be another Motive / POV situation. If she manages to film a music video for the song soon (with a True Story prologue :jonnycat:) then I don't see why they can't push both that song and WCBF simultaneously.   

they should just push TBIM on r&b radio or whatever that’s called, she can easily bag two hits at the same time 

• Like 1

i also think at least one more video is already filmed but they’re waiting to see what sticks to push it properly 

Just now, nasa said:

they should just push TBIM on r&b radio or whatever that’s called, she can easily bag two hits at the same time 

Agree, specially cause they’re both sonically different and y,a?  is literally free falling on radio 

True Story best song ever, fight me.

We Cant Flop (Wait for that #1) smashing yass

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Bencharmer said:

eternal sunshine best song ever, fight me.

I couldn’t fight you when you spoke the truth :jonny4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

That 2nd day hold his amazing :clap3:

we can’t be friends predicted to debut at #5. what are the chances of a #1 debut? 

If there is no tour announcement in the next 10 days ... :rip::rip:

capitalistiana release the troye remix on streaming queen :foxaylove2:

19 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

we can’t be friends predicted to debut at #5. what are the chances of a #1 debut? 

Only 36-point gap to #1 :rip: see how her team messed this up. 

People are loving the song.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.